Test blend or Straight one compound?

tibz

Planning another cycle..been doing some homework and checking around on a blend of test such as T400 or something like a straight test E for the main course of my next cycle..many prefer the straight test alone without the blend while some prefer the blend..I myself have ran t400 along with bd 250 which I will not run again but did like the t400..this next cycle I'm torn between the two ideas tho..trying to gain as much knowledge as possible to run a cycle to best benefit myself and attain as much knowledge before I start knowing it inside and out..so what's the verdict? Test blend or straight one test compound from your experiences guys? Thanks..

Rob

I've done Sustanon (sust) 4 blend and an Andropen 5 blend. I do like them. I would have to say I prefer prop over anything tho. Test E is the easiest to maintain... Test is test bro. It doesn't matter.

so what else are you running, besides the test?

blends feel stronger to me, but i get more sides, and water

Yep test is test bro. Honestly it's whatever u wanna dip your dick in. I prefer Test E with test base inj pre workout. Just make sure both are oil based or you'll be a pin cusion

Ya I meant I wAs thinking. A blend or one alone will be close as far as gains but figured I would throw it up And give it a shot..I feel like a good blend hits a few different aspects of test compounds, bulker/ cutter like a test e and prop blend..thanks guys

so what else are you running, besides the test?

blends feel stronger to me, but i get more sides, and water

As for what else I'm running I got the typical on and off cycle Aromisin with a post cycle therapy (pct) thinking about using Clomid/nolva combo but loved my toremiphene post cycle therapy (pct) last run. Also looking to run some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500 iu EW on cycle throught until post cycle therapy (pct) and lastly for my actual steroid compounds I am going to run 4 weeks dbol 30mg and I want to add another hardener such as masteron, as I want to stay away from deca and tren for now..any suggestions for another compound to solidify/harden my gains to finish up my cycle? Thanks guys.

Rob

wll yeah every one will say i am dumb, cause at my age there is no comitment...

well i am now 18 and started trainging at 14.i love raining and never want to miss out on it.

i have been out now and then but it was because of, transport...

i started my cycle..

deca300
sust350

1ml 2* a week..

and i would love some info on a post cycle plz...
my "guy" tells me nolvadx

i allso have dianaballs and cyp250 but i think i should leave tht for now..

help on improving my cycle plz

I'm 23 getting my masters degree...after spring break is over with I wanna do this cycle and come home...roomate is an idiot and if he saw that he would not be cool with that dude...sucks but I just can't afford to have that sitting in there

if you don't know yourself you age... i figure clearly how bad you can plan a cycle.

NO GEAR FOR YOU. ( changing name doesn't make a difference... we find all the details anyway.)

I only run c or e.. I tried suspension which clogged up a 18 gauge pin and the site was sore as shit when it decided to go in. And Sustanon (sust) also gives me a sore sight .but as far as strait beast mode goes a tren/test cycle can't be beat.imo

if you don't know yourself you age... i figure clearly how bad you can plan a cycle.

NO GEAR FOR YOU. ( changing name doesn't make a difference... we find all the details anyway.)

Dude I posted on that thread like 3 days ago to help that kid out..how the hell do you figure that that's me?

And anyways who the fuck spells dbol like that kid..I'm sorry but your wrong, I'm not that retarded to run a cycle like that in the first place..and why the hell would I be posting about an upcoming cycle under my name which is TIbs if I have a fake name that says he already stRted and have him advice for? Go on another thread and try to police the other people who have multiple names because you got the wrong guy buddy

If you read on in that thread on the second page this is what i(Tibz) posted
Hey man,
Looking at your cycle your running quite a bit of test for a first time user..also your running deca which is real harsh on any user..I suggest you cut those ml back and run 500mg of test but I'm not so familiar with deca so I don't want to lead you down the wrong path so I'll let someone else advise that one and for you to do some research on it..your not gonna die but coming off won't be the greatest with such high doses..also you may want to add some clomid to that post cycle therapy (pct) along with the nolva to help your balls recover a bit better and get the hpta movin..nolva only is ok but the combonatipn hits a few different areas of the recovery state that should help you come back a bit quicker..you need to research pct, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), deca and how to combat its sides because it's not a mild steroid..i don't know the most about deca so I can't give you much information on that half but really man look into that post cycle therapy (pct) with some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if you can get it..recovery is crucial, for keeping your gains, and health especially at your age..you want things cleared up before its too late and you look back on some things that may have made your cycle better.

And for the next three months your diet and training really should be improved day by day as much as you can and not slack off cause your on the juice..think about it man those few hundred dollars you want to get the most out of it and keep as much gains as possible and that takes work and dedication..just like lifting alone..diet, your routine and then your supplements..and if your gonna risk your health then you mise well get as much outta it as you can which is another reason why orals only is not the best run for your money, well being and risk to gain ratio..do it big nd do it right man

Back