Test C lower Pip than Test E???

Nikknak

I just read that Test C has no Pip compared to Test E. Is this true for anyone else?

I've always used Test E, and whether I brew it at 250/ml or 500/ml the soreness is the same.

If that is the case it kinda sucks as I have a ton of Test E powder.

Not really, I used both an actually my TRT scripts is Test Cyp. I can tell there is no difference between two. The "pip" is actually cause most of the time from bad technique qhen pining or strong gear(over dose & high dose)

Good to hear. I have been brewing 500mg/ml Test E for a while with ethyl oleate and the pip is the same as 250 mg/ml from other sources.

I don't think I can ever go back to pre-made gear.

I've got two vials of T500 that I wouldn't give to my worst enemy. Talk about murderous pain! Wow! Anyhow, I do believe cyp is a little easier going, but it's negligible. And if you're making your own t500 without pain, you're doing well! How much bb do you use? 20%?

Good to hear. I have been brewing 500mg/ml Test E for a while with ethyl oleate and the pip is the same as 250 mg/ml from other sources.

I don't think I can ever go back to pre-made gear.

what filter do you use when you brew with ethyl oleate?

I just read that Test C has no Pip compared to Test E. Is this true for anyone else?

I've always used Test E, and whether I brew it at 250/ml or 500/ml the soreness is the same.

If that is the case it kinda sucks as I have a ton of Test E powder.

I brew my Test E with just 2% BA and canola oil. No BB. I'd experience swelling and soreness, usually the following day, if the concentration is 250mg/ml or higher.

With Test C, I get none of that. It's absolutely painless.

I think they are PVDF bottle tops. The EO doesn't melt it into your gear, half GSO and half EO, and yes 20 percent BB.

If you want to reduce swelling and pain, I'd suggest not using EO and BB. They're basically solvents to prevent crashing and to make the oil thinner. With Test E, these solvent are not needed.

Carbolic acid (also known as phenol) is part of the enanthate ester. It is usually purified to the point there are only traces.but it seems some powder manufacturers are skimping on this process as there is a lot of test E with major pip and there shouldn't be any pain.( 250mg or less)

Last edited:
Carbolic acid (also known as phenol) is part of the enanthate ester. It is usually purified to the point there are only traces.but it seems some powder manufacturers are skimping on this process as there is a lot of test E with major pip and there shouldn't be any pain.( 250mg or less)

I also remember hearing about carbolic acid in Test E. Good point, mate.

Back