test c

ironbutterfly

just got my parcel and noticed the bottom of the vail is stringy,when i shake it it doesn't move...nothing to worry about i guess eh guys...never seen it before like that.looks like thread.

the other bottles were fine ,i'll save it until he returns from vacation and talk to him,could be something simple in the straining,the rest of it is clear and a nice colour.got to be someone on here that knows what it is.

Sometimes there is crystallization with that particular Ester. When dealing with temperature changes it can become sensitive. Other things can cause that too but should not be a big deal in terms of being bad for you. It just looks bad!!!! I think the longer you are in the game the tougher the stomach gets. hahah

Still would make me leary. Unless you showed him, he guessing what it is huh. Stringy doesnt sound like recrystallization to me. But hey maybe im wrong.

No need to worry guys, Test C is finicky at doses higher than 250mg/ml and really doesnt like changes in temperature at all and crashes all the time. Easiest way to get it back into solution is to run hot water over the bottle and shake the shit out of it. Try to keep it above 75F

Means your shit is dosed correctly. Btw

Back