Test CYP/PROP 350mg 10ml I need help!!! Please!

Pnasty7

Hey guys, I'm new to the site. So heres my question. I have run a cycle of test ent before. (10 weeks) and I seen a huge increase in strength and size. I recently relocated to Miami florida. So obviously I'm trying to look the best I can. Unfortunately my connections are back home, so I had to take what I could get down here. I just picked up 2 bottles (10ml) of RND LABS TEST CYP/PROP 350mg. I need to know how to run this shit as I have never used it before!! I don't know if it's a half cc every other day or if it's 1cc every other day? I need advice guys. Please help. Info about me: I am 5,7". 178lbs. 25 years old. And in decent shape. I've been working out hard as fuck for 2 months and I've put on about 13lbs. I have been eating like crazy, taking whey protein, and creatine. Someone give me a breakdown on how to do this? As well as how fast will I see results, how many pounds should I put on, and is this good shit or not??!! Thank you so much guys!!View attachment 560281View attachment 560281View attachment 560281

I would start by telling you that Test E and C are incredibly similar and should be run in the same way.....but it seems you're missing quite a few things so a good read of the link tbone posted will certainly help

there is prop in it.. what is the dosage split between the cyp and the prop??

I would start by telling you that Test E and C are incredibly similar and should be run in the same way.....but it seems you're missing quite a few things so a good read of the link tbone posted will certainly help

What do you mean I am missing a few things? And also, I only can get 20g 1-1/2 darts!? Is it okay to use that? I just ordered 23g 1-1/2 and have to wait for them to arrive?

What he meant was, do you have PCT, an AI, some (including myself) like to run HCG along with the cycle. Also, I use 21g pins when using multiple compounds, so as long as you can handle the 20g your fine, if not wait for the 23.

It's a 90% CYP, 10%prop ratio. That's what the bottle says anyways. How often do I inject? 3x a week? And 1cc or a half cc?

If you inject 1cc then your gonna get 350mg of test (315 mg of test c and 35mg of test prop).. Being the test prop is so low in the ratio, I would just treat the bottles as if it's just test c..

As far as how much to inject,, well that all depends on how many MG per week your wanting this cycle to be and how long you want it to be (being you only have two bottles, length of cycle is limited here)..
To keep it simple, you could run 700 mg for 10 weeks,, that would be 1cc (1ml) injection twice a week.
Or if you wanna run 600 mg a week and extend cycle by a bit more you could inject once a week with a 1.75 cc injection,, it just depends on how much mg and how long a cycle u wanna run.

Note: I wouldn't inject anything til you have everything u need on hand, including your AI and pct

I really dont understand what the point of the 10% prop is....but anyway, like others said treat it as if it were just test c.

Back