Test Decanoate?

Crekz

Hello all.

A person I was considering purchasing from offers test deca for about half the price of cyp/enan. But since everyone prefers prop or cyp/enan, there isn't much feedback on decanoate.

Is there something inherently "wrong" with it, or is there another reason virtually noone uses it? :scratchhe:

Thanks.

thats an interesting ester..I havent heard of anyone producing that..I would assume it would be very similar to deca-durabolin..

Are you sure its not a test/deca mix?

I have heard of this, but my guy sells it for the same price as cyp or enan. I have never tried it though. Give it a shot and let us know.

Well I should have clarified; I'm talking about the powder, not an actual product.

I'm not positive it's not a test/deca mix. If it were, wouldn't it be more expensive and not less?

Crekz said:
Hello all.

A person I was considering purchasing from offers test deca for about half the price of cyp/enan. But since everyone prefers prop or cyp/enan, there isn't much feedback on decanoate.

Is there something inherently "wrong" with it, or is there another reason virtually noone uses it? :scratchhe:

Thanks.

Its Testosterone, with a longer ester than Cyp or Enanthate. Its the ester used in the popular "Deca" (or nandrolone decanate). The effects would probably take a little longer to kick in, so you would want to run the cycle at least 12-14wks. I think its also used in Sust...

I beleive a mexican company sells this as well, it is just test with a longer esther.

detroit said:
Its Testosterone, with a longer ester than Cyp or Enanthate. Its the ester used in the popular "Deca" (or nandrolone decanate). The effects would probably take a little longer to kick in, so you would want to run the cycle at least 12-14wks. I think its also used in Sust...

sust 250
30 mg prop
60mg phenylprop
60mg isocaproate
100mg decanoate

It's a good test ester lasts something like 28 days in the body, you may want to kickstart your cycle with prop for four weeks into the cycle.

For half price I would be all over that like a fat kid on a sundae.

Like others have said you will want to kickstart it since it will take longer to kick in. Also, it will take longer to clear so you might want to slap some prop on the end after you stop injecting test deca.

someone correct me if i am wrong as the esters last longer example prop weighs less then enanthate and enanthate weighs less then cypinate? so as the ester getts heavier in actuallaity you are getting less and less test and yes i know that it builds up in the system but why do you need an ester that lasts long then enanthate?

jarbulldog said:
why do you need an ester that lasts long then enanthate?

Well for medicinal uses, you can take adavntage of less frequent injects, you could probably get away with visiting the doctor for a shot once every 2 or 3 weeks.

Insane_Man said:
Well for medicinal uses, you can take adavntage of less frequent injects, you could probably get away with visiting the doctor for a shot once every 2 or 3 weeks.
THat is why it is in the sustanon, sustanon is created in theory to give you one test shot every 3-4 weeks as the esthers taper off.

Back