Test E 400mg/cc

Supercharged

Mr. Homewrecker
Injected 1cc of some 400mg/ml Test E. The pain is HORRIBLE! What is it that makes it hurt so bad? The concentration of the test, or the % of stuff it has to be mixed with to hold this much test?

Oh, and what the hell can I do to help with the pain. This is affecting my job.

Anybody? And being that it's underground/homebrew, I was worried that it might be fake. Would it be safe to say that the pain confirms that it's legit?

filter some oil or BB into it to cut down to dose a bit.

do you know how much BA is in there? i've had test-e at 400 not hurt at all. but i guess it all depends on the different powders.

My experience is anything over 350-400ish with test enan is painful. If you dont want pain, lower the concentration.

Tank80 said:
filter some oil or BB into it to cut down to dose a bit.

do you know how much BA is in there? i've had test-e at 400 not hurt at all. but i guess it all depends on the different powders.

I definitely need to add some oil. As far as the BA content, I have no idea.

I haven't had problems with "lab grade" 250 either. It's just this underground 400 that's killing me. It's been a week now, and my whole upper glute is swolen and discolored. I've never had this much pain, swelling, or ANY discoloration before. This is starting to worry me.

Damn I miss the old days. Didn't have to worry if your shit was fake, or more importantly, dirty.

Die$eL~Man said:
High BA levels to suspend 400 mgs.

You dont need high ba levels to hold 400mg/ml enanthate. I have made it with 2% ba.. Regardless ba doesnt caause pain, i know because i injected straight sterile ba to test it out years back. Painless.

I injected only half a cc today, and mixed it with 1cc of Masteron. (200mg/ml) I drew both into the same syringe and shook the shit out of it. I'll see if this helps.

Perhaps the fact that it's 400 mg/ml of test enanthate that is the problem.

Maybe test enanthate hurts more than other tests.

Try switching to test cyp or test decanoate. 500 mg/ml test decanoate is painless (for me). 250 mg/ml test cyp is painless. My 200 mg test cyp/200 mg test decanoate blend is painless.

Why do people like enanthate so much? I can't think of any reason I'd ever use test enanthate unless I couldn't ever get my hands on test cyp or test decanoate.

C18H22O2 said:
Why do people like enanthate so much? I can't think of any reason I'd ever use test enanthate unless I couldn't ever get my hands on test cyp or test decanoate.

It's cheap. It's effective.

Supercharged said:
I injected only half a cc today, and mixed it with 1cc of Masteron. (200mg/ml) I drew both into the same syringe and shook the shit out of it. I'll see if this helps.

Mixing it (diluting it) with the Masteron did the trick. The pain from that injection is normal. :)

NYCEE said:
You dont need high ba levels to hold 400mg/ml enanthate. I have made it with 2% ba.. Regardless ba doesnt caause pain, i know because i injected straight sterile ba to test it out years back. Painless.

shit oils used maybe. ???

possible... how old is the oil? Has it maybe gone bad?

i had some BB one time that had gone bad, and damn brother, talk about a lump in my glute!

No, I don't think age is the issue. This stuff's new. And besides, I've use some old gear that was two years past the expiration date and didn't have any problems.

I just made some T 400..........2%BA 20% BB, If pain is ther increase BB - Or add BB, you will be fine, as BB has LD50 ( 50 % death ) at 4000mg/kilo

load up your BB into that sucker and shoot away!

VooDooMan said:
I just made some T 400..........2%BA 20% BB, If pain is ther increase BB - Or add BB, you will be fine, as BB has LD50 ( 50 % death ) at 4000mg/kilo

load up your BB into that sucker and shoot away!

so if i shoot 4 grams per kilo of bodyweight i will be 50% dead
lol

Back