Test E dosage help.

Just told you my exact story. Is there a reason why you have a negative strip of red under your name?

It means he is one of the elite of the elite. To become elite you have to have your order of gear shipped to the white house, and then open it, and pin it in front of the president himself while yelling "screw your laws." And that's just to become elite. One can only imagine how hard it is to become the elite of the elite. I've only heard rumors about that one.

Just got my bottle of test E. it says it holds 10ml and is 300mg.

My source said to take 2ml per week. But I've been reading the forum and people have said to use 250mg per week etc. that would be nearly the whole vial.

Which is correct?

lmfao The hole vial is not 300mg bro, its 300mg per ml lol

Just told you my exact story. Is there a reason why you have a negative strip of red under your name?
Yea there is... The reason is because when people like yourself ask questions and get perfectly good answers to them and then they want to boo hoo about it cuz they don't like the answer. They act like they got a special circumstance going on to justify the need to abuse gear..
So, then I lose my cool and tell them how uneducated and ignorant they are.. that's why... Any more questions?

So I can expect zero results from 600mg per week of this test because I have not be training long enough. Is that correct? Just after some knowledgeable help.

I ain't trolling. I did get anavar they sent my head west and was just drained of them, stopped them after 72 hours.

Heres the story. I went from 11.5stone to 17.5 stone in 3 years. Before then I had always been slim and active. Last summer I lost 2.5 stone through a calorie defect diet and pure cardio. In the past 2months I've put on a stone because of an injury. I work out 5 times a week. Cardio only.

Weight lifting is brand new to me. I'm not looking to go massive. I'm looking to go a good size.

That's why I was going to go on the anavar cycle, I am looking drop fat whilst also gaining muscle.

So because I'm new to weight lifting even if I train my butt off through the cycle I'll expect to see no gaines? Is that right?

Thats exactly what we're saying. You cant play baseball for a month, take roids, and in 12 weeks expect to get drafted by the MLB. It doesnt happen like that.

People who use correctly are BUILT, they have good genes, theyre under 15% bf, unless theyre power lifters, which you are obviously not. Gear is not your short cut to getting "toned". There is no shortcut. Its all diet.

Yea there is... The reason is because when people like yourself ask questions and get perfectly good answers to them and then they want to boo hoo about it cuz they don't like the answer. They act like they got a special circumstance going on to justify the need to abuse gear..
So, then I lose my cool and tell them how uneducated and ignorant they are.. that's why... Any more questions?

Ared your statements fact or opinion?

U can probably expect disappointment... Look, I'm not trying to be a dick but take a step back and think about it.. do some reading and learn about what your doing...

I ain't trolling. I did get anavar they sent my head west and was just drained of them, stopped them after 72 hours.

Heres the story. I went from 11.5stone to 17.5 stone in 3 years. Before then I had always been slim and active. Last summer I lost 2.5 stone through a calorie defect diet and pure cardio. In the past 2months I've put on a stone because of an injury. I work out 5 times a week. Cardio only.

Weight lifting is brand new to me. I'm not looking to go massive. I'm looking to go a good size.

That's why I was going to go on the anavar cycle, I am looking drop fat whilst also gaining muscle.

So because I'm new to weight lifting even if I train my butt off through the cycle I'll expect to see no gaines? Is that right?

well since you have never lifted weights, your going to take steroids and your going to end up hurting yourself with the strength gains. you should leaved the forum and go lift weights for a few years then come back for steroid knowledge

No bro its beacause your overweight at the present moment..if you were to diet down to a decent bf% and put in more time training
and researcing it would help you big time...you have to understand that your just not ready..your anavar only first cycle attempt proves this..

So I can expect zero results from 600mg per week of this test because I have not be training long enough. Is that correct? Just after some knowledgeable help.

I won't go into details on this but being that far out of shape (as you said overweight and training for a month), the side effects of steroids can and will likely be more noticeable. On another note using steroids is typically about maximizing gains. If your diet isn't in check, nor your training methods, you will get little "good" use from using.

well since you have never lifted weights, your going to take steroids and your going to end up hurting yourself with the strength gains. you should leaved the forum and go lift weights for a few years then come back for steroid knowledge

Thanks for the input, really appreciate your time. I suspect what everyone has said is the best and most safe way to use steroids.

Is it completely impossible to run a good cycle if you have never weight trained before. Even if I work my butt of for 10 weeks. Not even possible?

Thanks for the input, really appreciate your time. I suspect what everyone has said is the best and most safe way to use steroids.

Is it completely impossible to run a good cycle if you have never weight trained before. Even if I work my butt of for 10 weeks. Not even possible?

Tha kid guys. Going to drop a couple of stone first. Thanks for the help.

Any good diets for weight loss? Obviously calorie defect. But is there any specific diet to keep muscle whilst dropping fat.

No bro its beacause your overweight at the present moment..if you were to diet down to a decent bf% and put in more time training
and researcing it would help you big time...you have to understand that your just not ready..your anavar only first cycle attempt proves this..

How do I work out body fat?

Arent you the same pedophile that posted anavar is the best steroid in the world and anavar only cycles is good..lmao
Your one of the dumber shits on this site...

Tha kid guys. Going to drop a couple of stone first. Thanks for the help.

Any good diets for weight loss? Obviously calorie defect. But is there any specific diet to keep muscle whilst dropping fat.

Keep carbs low, but protein high. For burning fat, if you have a stair-climber at your gym, hit that up. Go into the "fat burning" section of ology and check some of that stuff out.

Train hard and eat glclean and you'll make good gains with that cycle. Don't let these retards get you down lol. Bunch of ass clowns regurgitating each others shit.

An entire forum full of people with the same views on a subject after years of experience, as opposed to one person spouting off what he believes to be correct with no proof or backing? Hmm yea, yea that sounds about right. Listen to BigHorse :gay2:

Wow thanks for the help guys, really appreciate the input. Il be back in a couple of months. A little more weight lifting experience and hopefully lighter.

Back