Test e has too much BA in it, horrendous PIP

Fullgoldcrown

The source has confirmed my vials had too much BA IN them after describing to him what I feel is the worst PIP I have experienced. I'm using 1.2 ml of test e 2x a week. What can I do to lessen the amount of BA in the vials until I'm sent new stuff( hopefully). These shots are brutal. I've been through a lot of pain in my life but 4 days of lessened mobility is severe.

Interesting. How did they determine it had too much BA? Did you send it to them or did they know by the batch number or something. I never thought of asking about that, just figured they lost a customer as I couldn't take the PIP from their gear.

You would need to cut it with some GSO or another carrier oil. But that will require you do refilter it. You could potentially vent the vial and bake it, not sure how much BA will really evap though.

Interesting. How did they determine it had too much BA? Did you send it to them or did they know by the batch number or something. I never thought of asking about that, just figured they lost a customer as I couldn't take the PIP from their gear.

I've heard of UGL's actually switching BA and BB by accident, that must be some horrible pip!

I haven't been told the content yet but I did read about dilution and extracting the BA using BW. So Fill your syringe with the dose of test and then equal parts bac water. Swirl it around in your hand and put the syringe pin side up and squirt out the BW. Supposedly it binds with the BA and you can reduce the PIP. I will try this tomorrow unless someone else has another idea. The dilution with sterile oil sounds the best but I only have bw on hand atm. The shots are terrible. It doesn't hit me until 5 hours in and then I can barely walk the next day.

What the hell will a high ba content do to the muscle? It's very sore and tender several inches around the injection site and it doesn't look red nor is it hot. My muscle feels like someone hammered a nail into it.

To get the horrible pain you describe from BA you would have to use a crazy amount. Like 5% or more. Got to ask yourself why in the hell would you be using that much in the first place. Not sure what lab your using but they must have messed up a batch or just have bad recipes or not sterile. You can have gear that's not sterile and leave you in pain and not get an infection. I have used up to 3% BA in my rookie days to compensate for just starting out and had very little pip.

damn man.... if they switched the BA and BB... thats goign to hurt! Hopefully they will just resend you a new batch and say trash it. then if you have the knowledge, you can always cut it back yourself. either way... hope it doesnt happen often or you need a new one!

If you have he money/time available, I would be seriously tempted to find another source.....it might be the "better option" than trying something that might work

Crown, what ever happened with this? Did you get it worked out? Did you get new gear and was it gtg? I have a friend asking me to help him get his supplies for next cycle and as of now, I can't recommend the source I had the horrible pip with even though it could save a few bucks.

Back