Test E only still ok??

testfreak

I have ran a total of about 5 or 6 cycles in the past 3 or 4 years. I have tried tren, eq, test sust,cyp,prop and enan, deca,dbol,. I was wonderin if I could run a test only cycle and continue to get gains if I up the dosage. I have never ran over 600mg of test per week and I was thinking of running 800mgs of test enan only. Any help appreciated.

Give me a month and I'll tell you. Looking to do omna only at 750mg/week. Budget cycle :)

i was running 800mg/week of test and didn't find it any different just more water weight... stick with a lower dose cycle and run it 12-15 weeks

stick with what dose will make you grow more. personally i think low dose are useless for strength gains so i usually go around 750-1000mg... yes they are fine but i find if i do prolonged test only my ligamments on my chest will get sore and i will need either eq or deca

testfreak said:
I have ran a total of about 5 or 6 cycles in the past 3 or 4 years. I have tried tren, eq, test sust,cyp,prop and enan, deca,dbol,. I was wonderin if I could run a test only cycle and continue to get gains if I up the dosage. I have never ran over 600mg of test per week and I was thinking of running 800mgs of test enan only. Any help appreciated.

u must be pretty huge to be thinking of running that high of a dose.

Last edited:
i forget who said it but on an average i believe 250 mgs/ a week is a like 3x what a normal mans testosterone produces or something along that line.

You should still be able to get gains off a test only cycle, not sure how great they will be but they should still be there. Non the less u are still putting a shit load of more testosterone in your body that you can produce natty. I will be going on a test only cycle and i don't plan on running more than 500 a week. Then again i am smaller than the average person.

The short answer to your question is a resounding YES! Too often we get away from the basics - and I'm as guilty of it as anyone. It is often said that "test is best" and for good reason. It is strong and effective.

lower dose, stretch it out, test e only, fine and dandy. good gains minus some water, and u save some money too

you be good--i take 100-150mgs a week of test for HRT and i can really feel a jolt-no i cant lift like a high dose user but im getting nice gains--slow and steady

testfreak said:

Sounds good man. Go for it! 800mgs/wk is probably perfect for a test only cycle. But watch for signs of gyno and be prepared with whatever ancillaries you use.

yeah i use 375 mg 3 times a week total of 1,125 mg a fukn week rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr of test enan

Back