Test E powder

got it, thx for the input bros. All the powder I have evr ordered has been very very white, If i ever got something like that i would have to send it back lol I wonder if my girls would take powder back? lol

Yeah.. those are gtg!! test enan and deca always came a little melted and then a little hard just like that in the summer time...
in the winter.. always had some nice white powder for both...
test prop n base is white powder.. npp white powder..never had that melt... winney fluffly white pwddr with crystally like prop n test base.... yeah.. those are legit... i dont understand why peeps freeze their gear though... hmmmmm maybe at the end of the bag to get the stuff that is melted to the baggie.. but not the whole thing... then you cant get accurate weights....imo....

Having it in a rock/frozen state allows for me to weight it up easier and to move it to any vial/beaker I want w/o the melting. Just a pain in the ass if you ask me.
Weight a 10g rock then weight 10g of powder on a scale and you will see what I'm talking about.

Yeah, I also find that weighing and dealing with rocks vs powder is much easier. when I lay the bag of liquid flat in the fridge it hardens into a flat thin brick, then I break it up into chunks and most of them weigh 10g or 20g and then there is always a little bit that turns into small little bits from all the breaking up that makes for getting exact measurements and it just works better than dealing with pasty or liquid shit. I mean, I guess I would rather it be in powder form but lets face it, once it arrives and it is a liquid or paste..... it's just a mess to deal with. Harden it back up, break it up and man it's simple.

Yeah, I also find that weighing and dealing with rocks vs powder is much easier. when I lay the bag of liquid flat in the fridge it hardens into a flat thin brick, then I break it up into chunks and most of them weigh 10g or 20g and then there is always a little bit that turns into small little bits from all the breaking up that makes for getting exact measurements and it just works better than dealing with pasty or liquid shit. I mean, I guess I would rather it be in powder form but lets face it, once it arrives and it is a liquid or paste..... it's just a mess to deal with. Harden it back up, break it up and man it's simple.

the stuff that i always seen sumone have got to them quickly and never came melted... i tried to break up frozen blocks and that is tuff without trying to get it everywhere.. i like powder... from wut i seen you just pour and it weighs out easy...

the stuff that i always seen sumone have got to them quickly and never came melted... i tried to break up frozen blocks and that is tuff without trying to get it everywhere.. i like powder... from wut i seen you just pour and it weighs out easy...

My shit came in powder form too, i'm glad it didn't melt on the way here it was a quick trip though. Scoop with a spoon and weigh,which is why I wont freeze it, that and it's almost winter here.

Last edited:
to each his own brother! Never came melted?...not even slightly? Was it delivered in a ice cream truck or something? In my area its easily 90-105 F on any given day if not everyday and not to mention the heat index. My mailman also rides with the window down due to opening mailboxes all day. Also, "came quickly" nothing is quick about a package that comes through Customs. As far as having trouble breaking it up when in rock form... put the lid on the glass tubberware dish and rattle that bitch til its in the size that is best suited for you. Do what's best for you though.. just offering a different way. Hope this helps.

I don't know about you, but 1 day is plenty quick and is usually all it will sit if not being reviewed. Seems like you go through hell to get your shit, im sorry bro.

The pic#3 with it in powder form looks very close to mine, almost like parmesan cheese. My never got a chance to melt as it's not too warm hear but from what I always hear it's perfectly normal to turn that color when liquified then hardened.

Im not really sure what im looking at here guys. Those hard pieces of crack cocaine looking things are test and deca? Im not trying to be a smartass in anyway, just never seen anything like that. I have never gotten any powder that wasnt pure white. Ever. I wasnt aware that it came in yellowish. And its hard?

The ONLY powders I've gotten in white were orals and test prop.

Deca, test enan/cyp, EQ, TREN most especially - all yellowish. :shrug:

Man, test deck, sq, even drol or any powder can be white or have a yellowish even brownish color but still be good. It's just either more pure or less pure being the lighter is more pure and the darker has more impurities in it.
OXIDATION is an impurity.
Just less potent but will work none the less.

to each his own brother! Never came melted?...not even slightly? Was it delivered in a ice cream truck or something? In my area its easily 90-105 F on any given day if not everyday and not to mention the heat index. My mailman also rides with the window down due to opening mailboxes all day. Also, "came quickly" nothing is quick about a package that comes through Customs. As far as having trouble breaking it up when in rock form... put the lid on the glass tubberware dish and rattle that bitch til its in the size that is best suited for you. Do what's best for you though.. just offering a different way. Hope this helps.

Well brother.. dont know wut to tell you..
guess your powder guy doesnt have the hook on good carrier service... yeah.. it came slightly almost where it was almost sticking to the bag.. but yeah.. fast!!!! like within a week fast... like superman carrier service... right thru customssss.... like in @5pm out next day 9am fast..... haha...

ill take some pix when i can.. and show my friends white powders...
guess his guy hooks it up or sumthin...
but pix soon to come...

Last edited:
some of my friends white powders... not melted.. i dont know if he got jewd or wut because they are all hella white... of coarse they smell different and they look different.. but dang... must not be getting the good yellow stuff.....

hey Wasabi, did you read post #42 ? If so did it clear it up for you and what did you think of the pics?

I went yesterday and had lab work completed so I will post my test levels in acouple. I expect it to be out the roof because I can tell my aggression levels are off the charts. I usually manage it quite well but lately I can really tell. I had my lab work completed @ a different place then my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) docs office. Can't wait!

hey... i am just bustin balls... i am sure everyones is pretty legit...
my friend use to get a few powders that after filtering in a nalgen .22micromil filter unit... he had some residue on top of the filter.. with his new one.. his powders are pretty clean.. no residue.. anyhow.. good stuff...

Test E should be white and waxy feeling. melts very fast. I agree with cooling it off and cutting it with razor blade. Or just buy 100g and make the whole batch. think that makes like 40 bottles LOL just go crazy and shoot it all :wackit:

well imho i believe that if you freeze it.. its going to be hard to cut.. or break.. and you have to handle it to much... but everyone has a pref... its pretty easy to just pour or use a spoon... no need to get ur fingers waxy...

AND DID YOU EVER DOUBT THAT I TOLD YOU SO??????????????????? LOL I told you from the beggining that your shit was LEGIT man!!! I mean 680 a week is a very very high dose for raw powder homebrew gear but still.... with those levels you are in contention for some great gains and your gear is most assuredly legit!
I personally don't ever use more than 400mg of the gear I make a week and my levels at 400 a week would blow your mind.

So........ Problem is solved and case is closed. Verdict is in and your shit is officially legit. Great bro! Start a whole new world of gear and getting your money's worth!!!

Back