Test E powder

Both of these products are as pure as the driven snow! The test is on the left, it is bonafide genuine Test Enanthate and it (if you can see and look close) looks like a brick of Grits, like you eat, that is hard as wax. Very white. The Deca (which is serious grade A Deca) is on the right and is slighty off white, little brown but not nearly as brown as a chickens egg but has that slight chicken egg tint but the consistancy of it is solid, there is no bubbly looking stuff in it like grits or like the test looks.

Can anyone PM me about RELIABLE sources for test powder? Not looking to start a business lol just supply my own stuff so I don't need a lot

has anyone noticed a difference in the strength of the smell from a waxy block of test e compared to test e still in powdered form.

i notice the stuff that has obviously melted at some point and then gone into a solid waxy state doesnt smell as strong as the stuff still in powdered form

Test E decomposes over time. To Heptanoic acid i think, which is yellow and has that sweet smell. The heptanoic acid might also contribute to further degradation of the testosterone molecule. I have some really old test e, it is a really thick yellow liquid now. Old test e makes painful gear, makes you tired, and stains your armpits yellow. I have smelled the sweet smell pissing before too. Ended that cycle after only 1 week. Forget that.

I have made some efforts to try to clean up this old powder. No success yet. It is possible the test is completely destroyed. I have some more tests to do with dichloromethane, i will post a procedure if i figure out anything that works.

My test e came in a wax form that was a pain to break off. I ended up using a knife with serraded edges like a saw. Mine too is a little off white. Not really yellow though. The prop is white, eq is liquid and pretty but not as as pretty as the tren e I just got. Shit looks like the best blow I've ever seen just yellow. The cyrstals are amazing as shit!

Back