Test enanthate 400mg/week or 200mg test e and 200mg deca

D

davieboy

hey just wondering what you guys think would be better if you were to do a light cycle.

400mg/test enanthate per week or
200 mg Test enanthate and 200 mg deca per week

thanks a ton

dave

i would do 400 test and 400 deca a week... that's a fairly small cycle... how long were you thinking of running the cycle for?
also you age, cycle history, stats, years training if u could pls

10 weeks with some ptc

6'0 180 ripped been training for 5 years on and off
24 years of age live in western canada

not looking for great gains, just some weight, a little water would not kill me. I am getting my gear now but am not planing on using for about 10 weeks or so i kind of want to hit my pleato again before i take anything.

this will be my 1st real cycle. I have taken whinny before at 30 mg per day and seen nothing, and also have taken dbol at 25 mg/day for a month to see how my body reacts and actually got some great results little to no sides.

so do you think 300 is too low?

would gyno be a problem at 400?

thanks

davieboy said:

thanks

You could go 300mgs a week for a first cycle. Noone can say when or if you are going to get gyno. Some people are predisposed to it. I have done a gram of test a week with no gyno. If the only reason you are hesitating going up to 400mgs a week is gyno, do the 400 and have nolva available. You shouldn't have any problems.

It is unlikely that you'll have problems with gyno at 400 mgs., but Slayer is right, it is possible you could experience it even at 300, so be prepared for the possibility.

400 of test would be a much better choice than 200 test 200 deca.

Damn! ill have to order some of that nova online!

anyone ever orderd from researcholgy before, how do you take it, and how good is the product.

is provian good at all for gyno? i can get primo but its expensive like 40 bucks for 10 pack (25mg each) :( Nova and clomid are faked lots so my source does not want anything to do with them.

what do you guys think

thanks

dave

Last edited:
davieboy said:

thanks

no 300 is not to low - 300 is a good starter for a first cycle

as far as gyno it can show up at 300 ,400 etc --

I have ordered from researchology but I only got needles from them, I want to try some of their liquid stuff also.

Do you have your gear yet or still getting your stuff together? if you have your stuff what brand do you have bro?

how long can you SAFELY run 300 mg/week test e for?

anyone have any idea

dave

davieboy said:
how long can you SAFELY run 300 mg/week test e for?

anyone have any idea

dave

run a nice 12 to 14 weeks cycle bro -

keep your diet clean your training up to par and you will see nice even results bro -

davieboy said:
my test e is STERIS

Steris has been out of business a long time as far as I know , at least a few years , and there are tons of real good steris fakes out there , so there is a good chance its fake and if its real its probley expired.....so do a little research first before starting ,,,,,use the search option and type in steris and you'll get tons of info on it bro.

I guess its not STERIS its Brovel, which i never wanted! I wanted a not vet product and i end up with a vet product!

piss me off

whats your take on provian????

Dave

You cannot rely on proviron to do anything at all for gyno.

As far as how long you can safely run 300 of test, basically forever. I've been on at least that much for more than 2 years and I'm very healthy.

Back