TEST for FIRST cycle? Y/N?

staunchrussia

Everyone on this board (and others) seems to be under the same opinion...

EVERY CYCLE (including the FIRST) should include some sorta TEST in it...Period. For various reasons

*BUT*

I've also read in various places and in Author L Rea's book "Chemical Muscle Enchancement" that TEST is unecessary for the first time user...and that it LIMITS LATER POTENTIAL????????? "Novices...Because it was unecessary and it will limit later potential progress.."

From what I've heard and read he knows whtat hes talking about..

Can someone please clear all this up 4me? ESPECIALLY about HINDERING LATER PROGRESS :Pat:

Test for first cycle? YES.
I think it only limits later potential if you run a dose that is higher than needed. A typical first cycle is 300-400mg per week. then increase the dose in the proceeding cycles. as you become more experienced.

Just take a look at the amount of people who agree that Test is the best first cycle and the results they've had and I think that will answer this question alone.
I am one also to agree with Test being good for 1st cycle.

So thats:

Test- 2 .......... CME- 0

Test should be used in EVERY cycle without exception.

Limiting future gains - that's total nonsense. No support for that crap whatsoever.

ESPECIALLY about HINDERING LATER PROGRESS
There is no official, unofficial, practical or historical reason to believe that. Mindless sensationalism in my opinion.

Back