Test/mast or test/tren cruise??

blitzalpha

What do you guys think about a 100mg test / 100mg mast or 100mg test / 100mg tren cruise every week instead of a typical 200mg test? Apparently these cruises are approved by Dr G over at Prof. Muscle. Has anyone tried or is currently using one of these cruises? How would these be for long term at low dosages?

I don't like it. Cruising on tren for a long period of time even at that dose is not good for you. I say stick to 200mg test and when you blast use the tren and or mast.

I suppose you could. I wouldn't as I am not sure how much benefit you would receive from such a low dose of Mast or Tren.

One of the major reasons to cruise is cleaning up and giving your organs a break. Tren and or mast is no break.

You would obviously need to get regular blood work done on a cruise like this. The test/mast would be good to give the libido a kick and the test/tren would be helpful with nutrient partitioning and keeping gains after a cycle. I could see tren being a bit harsh for a cruise but is mast really much harder on your system then test?

not a good idea... no if's, and's or but's about it

100mg test = not enough
100mg tren or mast for long period of time = abuse

Back