Test only cycle amount needed?

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
IF i wanted a test only cycle, considering its like my tenth, i dont notice much at say 800mgs week...Do you suggest higher amount to get bigger results...say over 1gram aweeK.
Also, dont forget some peolpe do a combo over stacks of gear thats over a gram a week.....but i can get test only.

PS. dont ask me about food diet or workouts..pls just answer the question.

I don't go over 700 to 800 wk tops...run as much as 1.5 grams a week and it sucked alot.Sides were silly and made me feel like crap.

Try goin to a gram ...see what happens ...are u using short or long estered test?

im prone to CNS fatigue and overtrian easly..so i can only w/o 3 times a week and i eat every 3 hours. im 260lbs and even if i eat 5000 cals a day i still cant recovery like i used to at 29yoa...just wierd i guess...im more a football player look than bodybuilder just not my genes.

I would say you should respond to less than 800 per week but its hard to help without some history of your previous cycles

jpflex66 said:
IF i wanted a test only cycle, considering its like my tenth, i dont notice much at say 800mgs week...Do you suggest higher amount to get bigger results...say over 1gram aweeK.
Also, dont forget some peolpe do a combo over stacks of gear thats over a gram a week.....but i can get test only.

PS. dont ask me about food diet or workouts..pls just answer the question.

whats so bad about going over a gram? how are your sides and how do you feel on 800mg? If there are none then they are not going to dramatically increase with another 200-400mg a week imo. what type of test are you using?

im using test cyp and did not have any side effects other than lathargic once in while..just seems i need more...cause i dont understand how guys say they w/out 6 times a week on cycle when im wiped on more than 3 days week..maybe i was just very overtrianed

jpflex66 said:
im using test cyp and did not have any side effects other than lathargic once in while..just seems i need more...cause i dont understand how guys say they w/out 6 times a week on cycle when im wiped on more than 3 days week..maybe i was just very overtrianed
maybe your diet sucks your evasive in your history of cycles and everythig you can be 25 doing 2gs per week if your eating shit 3 times per day you are going to feel like shit . how much water do you drink per day 2 to 3 glasses at least i hope. guys that are working out6 days per week on 300mg are consuming adequate cals and macros

ok here--
wakeup-60grms pro 1 bagel 45grms
w/out
PWO 60grms pro shake 80 carbs
dinner chicken sandwich or meat w/rice or pasta
snack-51grms RTD pro shake w/piece of fruit
meal-turkey sandwich w/ wheat bread
before bed 60grms protein
i also tkae bcaa and glutimine CCE noxplode lots of water
now i know its not over 3000-2800 cals but didnt matter how much i ate.

Now ! i understand you need my input but im not a little 140lb new kid that has no clue on working out w/diet...im no pro but ive been in this game long time...im not a big gear head juicer abuser..im 260 and about 20% bf..im not fat just not ripped to bone

not to be a jagoff but i look and read sum of these post and some people are big juice users and look like 150lbs..Ya i want your advice cause you have a clue... no disrespect to most cause i learned alot....but it just pisses me off when guys question me about how my w/outs diet..geez you think i would of learned all that before i juiced! people on this board cant just answer the questions...if i needed advice on diets i would of asked

that does make sense...i guess if iwas alot leaner i could eat tons of food to bulk up..but i am walking bulk already

Well, you're 260...depending on your genetic makeup, you might be hitting a plateau, making it logical that after a 10th cycle, 800mg of test isn't working as well as, say, your third cycle.

Personally if I was in your situation, I would try bumping up the dose to a gram or possibly more. Some of us don't respond well to doses in the 500 per week range. If I used test only, it would be at least a gram a week, and I weigh 200 lbs.

jpflex66 said:
ok here--
wakeup-60grms pro 1 bagel 45grms
w/out
PWO 60grms pro shake 80 carbs
dinner chicken sandwich or meat w/rice or pasta
snack-51grms RTD pro shake w/piece of fruit
meal-turkey sandwich w/ wheat bread
before bed 60grms protein
i also tkae bcaa and glutimine CCE noxplode lots of water
now i know its not over 3000-2800 cals but didnt matter how much i ate.

Now ! i understand you need my input but im not a little 140lb new kid that has no clue on working out w/diet...im no pro but ive been in this game long time...im not a big gear head juicer abuser..im 260 and about 20% bf..im not fat just not ripped to bone
I'd say 20% is fat, and definately far away from being ripped :) If you say that 20% is not fat, then nobody in USA is overweight and everybody is in great shape. (now I'm just being sarcastic)

Trevdog said:
Personally if I was in your situation, I would try bumping up the dose to a gram or possibly more. Some of us don't respond well to doses in the 500 per week range. If I used test only, it would be at least a gram a week, and I weigh 200 lbs.
Gram of Test Enanthate taken per week I assume?? I like TPP at 400mg/week :)

Back