test only cycles?

diabou

powered by jelfa
is it possible to do test only cycles without increasing dose drastically? or is stacking inevitable part of cycling over time?
i talk about standard 12-16-20week cycles with time off between them, not very heavy also (500-750mg of test per week).

what do you mean increasing the dosage drastically??

12-16-20week cycles with time off between them? thats fine

diabou said:
is it possible to do test only cycles without increasing dose drastically? or is stacking inevitable part of cycling over time?
i talk about standard 12-16-20week cycles with time off between them, not very heavy also (500-750mg of test per week).

You bet!! Test only cycles are great. If you tolerate Test well, I would recommend runnng higher doses of test only before you start stacking more compounds.
Stacking is all relative to your goals, what your trying to achieve, how you tolerate certain compounds, type of cycle you want to run, the look your working toward, etc., etc. I wouldn't say it's inevitable but if your goal is to become a professional Bodybuilder, it's something you will need to consider.

thanks guys.
i'm looking for boost in my strength and a nice kick of anabolism to grow a pair of huge traps ;) after first cycle only test i got (and hold) results i'm very happy with.

but i heard, that stacking compounds will be almost a must, otherwise i'll need big amounts of test (over 1g) after couple cycles. sincerely - i don't want to compete soon, so i don't think i need high dosages to reach peak of strength, and 500mg of test felt like A LOT (although i'm 5'9"/~250lbs) during last cycle.

what do you think about going with 400-500mgs of test/week in the next cycle (start in january)?

yes those doses are great. Most people think more is better... I've done fine off of 500-600mg a wk test only and Its worked great every time.

test only is my favorite cycle. its easy and it works, every time. People stack for different reasons, mostly contest prep. Myself, i never really noticed much of a difference between a 3 drug stack vs. a good dose of test.

Imo, everyone is different..... i would run what uve been running dosage wise, untill yr results slow. Test is fairly strong, not everyone needs 1mg to fufill exspectations. Then i would look into adding compounds or even changing things up completely. I would recommend a connective tissue agent too eq,var,decca, as test makes u ''stronger then u really are'' and makes yr joints sometimes vulnerable-

Back