Test Only First Cycle - Issue with Prolactin?

Roger that thanks for confirming - sounds like a plan. Really appreciate the feedback.
Just clarify - there would likely have to be some type of 19-Nor in the "Sust" to raise Prolactin?

That is certainly possible that you are actually taking a 19-nor, but there are probably other mechanisms for raising prolactin.

Yea whats with the test dose being all over the place. Not the first time I have seen this. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is there a good reason?

What kinda threw me off is you say you've been doing a ton of research for 5+ years. Yet your ai was on hand, you didnt have hcg from the get and your doses are all over the place. I gotta call bullshit on all this...

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

Yea whats with the test dose being all over the place. Not the first time I have seen this. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is there a good reason?

Gents - fair questions. I know the doses look screwed up.
Not sure an explanation changes anything in terms whether or I know what I'm doing - for what it's worth this was my thought process:

HCG - I expected to have it at the start but it was delayed. I knew I had at least 3-4 weeks before atrophy would set-in. Over the course of 16 weeks seemed there was plenty of time to recover ground so started without.

Otherwise, I know the mantra is 500mg Test only first cycle (period). But you also see a lot of stuff about how everyone reacts differently to various compounds.

Add that I couldn't say with 100% certainty I had legit gear - figured I would ease into the cycle starting at 250mg weekly increasing to 500 from there. I thought I had Sust – so knew I'd start feeling the short esters in the first few days and would get a decent sense how I was reacting within a couple weeks couple weeks at 250 - didn't have much to lose.

Planned to run Sust only at 250mg for the first 2-3 weeks and increase from there to 500mg/week.

What I didn't count on was the pip associated with whatever I have - it was pretty uncomfortable 3-4 days post injection - skin is tight with edema and redness every time. Added Benadryl pre-injection which definitely helps.
Also had Cyp on hand from TRT and read about mixing it with Sust to dilute BA.

Week 2 -3, I cut Sust to .5ml and added 1ml Cyp 200mg. Increased the dose a bit as planned - definitely reduced pip day of injection but would still creep up over 2-3 days.

Week 4, thought maybe I was being a pussy so took Sust back to 250 cut with Cyp. at .75ml - probably over thinking increcemental dosage but again just being cautious.

By week5, I'm seeing almost no sides, except my dong is starting to get floppy and have below avg. libido - wasn't that obvious at the time. Was still gaining some strength and leaning out a bit - figured I was lucky to be tolerating well but surprised that with 325-400mg I wasn't seeing more strength.

Week6, increased to 700mg total (mostly to keep diluting the Sust and effects at that point just weren't that strong).
Also realized I definitely had ED so started Aromasin assuming it was E2. End of second day of Asin at 6.25, if I sat for more than 20 mins knees and ankles felt arthritic getting up. Thought I over did it and the E2 wasn't actually that high.
Was still waiting on labs drawn 3/27 so stopped Aromasin to wait for results. Really wasn't sure what was going on...

Got labs yesterday, wrote up this thread, TBone calls bullshit - here we are!
I really appreciate all the feedback - I know the cycle looks fucked up - would have been fine if gear was legit (famous last words).

Any thoughts on the DHT being 166? I know Proviron isn't DHT specifically but can it affect the test?

I'm still calling bullshit. If you've done your homework which you claim to have, why are u pinning your alleged just twice a week but expecting to feel the short esters? Wouldn't you be pinning it eod?

LDL is rather high.. and total Chol is creeping up there. I'd start smashing the fish oil mate - 6-8grams daily.

Mega already touched on NAC for your liver. AST is certainly up there. I'd look into using UDCA if the NAC alone doesn't bring it within range in a couple weeks.

E2 slightly high.. low dose AI.

DHT probably high due to your high TT value - more TT, the more aromatization AND reduction you get. You may also convert more than normal naturally.. do you have pre-TRT or cycle bloods to compare?

LDL is rather high.. and total Chol is creeping up there. I'd start smashing the fish oil mate - 6-8grams daily.

Mega already touched on NAC for your liver. AST is certainly up there. I'd look into using UDCA if the NAC alone doesn't bring it within range in a couple weeks.

E2 slightly high.. low dose AI.

DHT probably high due to your high TT value - more TT, the more aromatization AND reduction you get. You may also convert more than normal naturally.. do you have pre-TRT or cycle bloods to compare?

PrinceD - thanks for the feedback. sorry for the delay.

Unfortunatly don't have DHT pre-trt/cycle.

Will up the Omega's today
NAC increased to 2400 daily
VitaminC - 4000mg
Adding Nacin and Zinc.
Just ordered UDCA - thanks. Any recommendation on dosage?

Aromasin - 6.25 ED

Started Prami .25mg Fri, Sat
.5mg Sun, (no sides except sleepiness will take at night for a week before making any changes).

Some improvement on libido but ED is still an issue.

With PRL at 31.2 - any thoughts on how long to get back to normal?
Based on what I'm reading sounds like 2-3 weeks give or take a week?

If I can tolerate sides and go up to 1mg daily would I be reducing this
time frame by much?

PrinceD - thanks for the feedback. sorry for the delay.

Unfortunatly don't have DHT pre-trt/cycle.

Will up the Omega's today
NAC increased to 2400 daily
VitaminC - 4000mg
Adding Nacin and Zinc.
Just ordered UDCA - thanks. Any recommendation on dosage?

Aromasin - 6.25 ED

Started Prami .25mg Fri, Sat
.5mg Sun, (no sides except sleepiness will take at night for a week before making any changes).

Some improvement on libido but ED is still an issue.

With PRL at 31.2 - any thoughts on how long to get back to normal?
Based on what I'm reading sounds like 2-3 weeks give or take a week?

If I can tolerate sides and go up to 1mg daily would I be reducing this
time frame by much?

Dose your UDCA at 9mg/kg. For me that works out to be around 950mg daily. Figure out what that is for you.

Hard to say, maybe a week or two. You should probably feel benefits within a week or so but you need to get the dose up to 1mg daily for full relief. I would suggest taking it slowly though - I once went from 0.5mg prami nightly to 1mg and was vomiting and sick as fuck for the whole next day. Just because your tolerating it doesn't mean you should jump up quickly. Take it slow but get it up there.

Hope this helps.

Dose your UDCA at 9mg/kg. For me that works out to be around 950mg daily. Figure out what that is for you.

Hard to say, maybe a week or two. You should probably feel benefits within a week or so but you need to get the dose up to 1mg daily for full relief. I would suggest taking it slowly though - I once went from 0.5mg prami nightly to 1mg and was vomiting and sick as fuck for the whole next day. Just because your tolerating it doesn't mean you should jump up quickly. Take it slow but get it up there.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, PD - much appreciated.

Back