Test Prop Issue

rocko419

Hello ???
OK so I recently did some posting and guys were saying how there test prop hurt really bad. For me the 2 different brands that I have done never hurt . But this time OMG WTF I'm useing test prop from BF (Balkin).. Wow hurts like never before. I'm at the point that I don't even want to continue with it. I have 9 10 mil bottles left... What the frig do I do with that .I'm gonna switch over to Sust for now I guess that's all I have. What do you guys make of this? Why TF does it hurt like it does and do you see a prob switchhing to sust?

OK so I recently did some posting and guys were saying how there test prop hurt really bad. For me the 2 different brands that I have done never hurt . But this time OMG WTF I'm useing test prop from BF (Balkin).. Wow hurts like never before. I'm at the point that I don't even want to continue with it. I have 9 10 mil bottles left... What the frig do I do with that .I'm gonna switch over to Sust for now I guess that's all I have. What do you guys make of this? Why TF does it hurt like it does and do you see a prob switchhing to sust?

Could be how it's made or it's Equipoise Prop lol If you have something else then use it.

try the hairdryer trick. it has always helped for me. might take you a couple extra minutes to shoot. but its better then the pain.

draw your gear into a syringe and recap. draw a good but of air also. Heat with a hairdryer and pump air in and out of syringe. the heat helps evap some of the BA and when you pump air in and out if will help release it from the syringe. i do this every time i shot prop and it has given me near painless injections.

Let me know how it goes

try the hairdryer trick. it has always helped for me. might take you a couple extra minutes to shoot. but its better then the pain.

draw your gear into a syringe and recap. draw a good but of air also. Heat with a hairdryer and pump air in and out of syringe. the heat helps evap some of the BA and when you pump air in and out if will help release it from the syringe. i do this every time i shot prop and it has given me near painless injections.

Let me know how it goes

i do this as well but only helps with the inj then the day after is still hell. I massage area as well with ice too. I only run shortys now, there would be no way i can run prop for an 8/12 week cycle

B1 - 250 mg.
B6 - 250 mg.
B12 - 1000 micrograms

everynight before sleep does the trick for me.

Painless prop inj's!

This worked great for me

I had the same problem with some test E. Mixed it with equal parts sterile grape seed oil.
Problem TOTALLY gone. I don't know if works its the same for Sust.

I had the same problem with some test E. Mixed it with equal parts sterile grape seed oil.
Problem TOTALLY gone. I don't know if works its the same for Sust.

Not sure if people here can't read but this guy said his gear is painful and not the injection itself.

If he knows how to add grape seed oil then yeah, that's what he should do, add 30% of the total volume of the prop of grape seed oil. May want to filter it also and then heat on the stove at the lowest heat setting. Vial right on top of the stove top.

So if you have 20ml of prop, add 7-10ml of oil to it, filtered. That should dilute it and hopefully solve the pain issue.

Let me know how it goes

Boy I guess I'm the one that has to eat shit now. I was the one busting on the hole hairdryer thing in a past post. Lol I think i said something like fuck heating it and be a man or some shit like that...Lol Boy aint I the ass hole or at least I will be if I find myself with a hairdryer in my hand tomorow....
IDONO I guess I'll try it at this point. Just seams like a lot to go through you know...And pineapple had it right it's not the injection that hurts it's totaly the next day...Which I guess makes sence like you said goget it must be the BA. So it's safe to say that different makers put different amounts of BA in there gear? That's A fact?

adding oil is simply diluting the mgs. not a good practice ! get a better quality of gear !

I gotta agree if this brand bothers me and the past 2 different brands diddent bother me then I guess it's a no brainer.... I have heard good things about BF for a long time now + I'm useing some other stuff from them with out a problem. It's just there prop just don't agree with me I guess/..

pineapple: regarding sterile Oil

No I didn't mean the injection was painful. I tried 3 times and was going to give the stuff away except. I was fine till the next day then my thigh got red swollen and progressively worse. I had trouble bending down for days. ( forget ANYTHING with training legs) I tried a second time in the glutes and had to take off time from work I ached so bad. Once I diluted it I got no soreness at all.ZIP.
I never knew diluting would do anything to the gear . Is that true? I mean it's still the same amount of Test in your body. Maybe it won't get into the system as fast but does it really matter? Just wondering.
Ps I tried the heating up before and hot wash cloth rub did nothing.

well ud have to reconfigure ur mg to ml if ur diluting.if before diuting u have 100mg per ml in a10ml vial then add 2 ml oil for dilution ur down to 83.3 mg per ml. 10ml at 100mg per ml contains 1000 mg test adding oil u just have to now devide total volume after added oil by that original 1000 ur not adding test just oil.

Boy I guess I'm the one that has to eat shit now. I was the one busting on the hole hairdryer thing in a past post. Lol I think i said something like fuck heating it and be a man or some shit like that...Lol Boy aint I the ass hole or at least I will be if I find myself with a hairdryer in my hand tomorow....
IDONO I guess I'll try it at this point. Just seams like a lot to go through you know...And pineapple had it right it's not the injection that hurts it's totaly the next day...Which I guess makes sence like you said goget it must be the BA. So it's safe to say that different makers put different amounts of BA in there gear? That's A fact?

YES, it would be very appropriate to say that diff. labs use diff ammounts of BA. Give the hairdryer trick a try. that way you wont have to go about cutting your prop. let me know how that goes. i have another trick that has worked for me too in the ppass

mix with sterile AFTER

I guess I wasn't making myself clear. I don't mix the gear with oil in one container. I take test from the bottle then get a bottle of grape seed oil and extract the same amount of oil as test. So if I take one cc of Test I add 1cc of oil for a 2 cc injection. So why would that dilute it into your body?
Anyone care to comment?
I was actually writing regarding inhuman's comments and not you.
Sorry for any mixup

Last edited:
I guess I wasn't making myself clear. I don't mix the gear with oil in one container. I take test from the bottle then get a bottle of grape seed oil and extract the same amount of oil as test. So if I take one cc of Test I add 1cc of oil for a 2 cc injection. So why would that dilute it into your body?
Anyone care to comment?

Just for the record--
I under stood what you ment and how you did it....

if u do it that way ur good. it would just b 100mg per 2 ml. witch doesnt dilute it in ur body or ny thing. ive been on test propionate n trem ace for two weeks now n it still is slightly uncomfortable after a day but definately livable. I really havent gained much weight. 2lbs so far but my strength is getting crazy. i really couldnt imagine gaining 20lbs at this point ny way. id b close to 300lbs at 5'9. people already stare now my shoulder width is sick. my neck is almost 20in. my girl says my bf% is going down.

Last edited:
dilute it with grapeseed 50/50 then use 2 x as much...

no prop has ever hurt me..i must be lucky

Back