Test prop pain in the legs, can i still do squats?

Yurek

Mirin
hello guys,

i did my test prop, im going to do my third inject in few hours,
now i have the following question,

Is it okay to train your legs even when they hurt like hell from test prop?
Im on my third inject now

Yes, plenty of guys do. If you're worried about not being able to make it through a decent leg workout, then rearrange your pinning times so that you pin after you've trained legs for the day.

I pin out of the shower right after the gym. I pin daily, and I pin whatever muscle I worked that day so it can heal from any pip.

if it is real painful, you can cut the gear with sterile grape seed oil, I routinely do this. makes an extremely painful shot, painless. Mix 2-3 ml of sterile grape seed oil per injection.

I pin out of the shower right after the gym. I pin daily, and I pin whatever muscle I worked that day so it can heal from any pip.

This - I Pin right out of the shower as well, and when im gonna do legs I make sure to pin the day after

if it is real painful, you can cut the gear with sterile grape seed oil, I routinely do this. makes an extremely painful shot, painless. Mix 2-3 ml of sterile grape seed oil per injection.

I do the same thing just mix with 1 ml.

This is exactly why I'm afraid of pinning the quads. The idea of pinning glutes doesn't worry me too much, but thinking of hitting a nerve or having to hobble around for a week doesn't sound appealing.

This is exactly why I'm afraid of pinning the quads. The idea of pinning glutes doesn't worry me too much, but thinking of hitting a nerve or having to hobble around for a week doesn't sound appealing.

I know how you feel bro. Although I know someday when I switch to a more frequent cycle ill have to work quads in.

Could be worse though could you imagine a sust/prop shot in the calf?

There's not much to worry about bro. When sitting on the can measure one hand length from your knee and one hand length down from your hip and you can pin on the outer quad in that space you've measured. Use a 1" pin and you're gtg. It's one of the best places to pin. Gl

Personaly I inject every morning into muscle I'm going to work. Out love bicep day after injecting sus the pump is insane

Back