Test Suspension Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicedUp

I have recently started a cycle of test suspension. I am having difficulty injecting because the test is getting stuck in the needle. I"m using a 22g and also daluting with saline salution. This stuff will inject, however, much force is needed and it's sudden and fast. I'm using Syd Group. Any advice?

I've never had testosterone suspension and confess I don't know much about it. However, the pure testosterone molecule is obviously smaller than all of the testosterone esters like testosterone propionate, testosterone enanthate, etc. If testosterone cypionate fits through a 25G pin without problem, then I am at a loss to understand why testosterone suspension would have trouble going through a 22G.

How often do you plan on doing those injections, anyway? The half-life of that stuff is best measures in hours, not days.

My suspension runs right through a 25 g. Anything less than a 22 is gonna kill ya inj.ing e/d.

Tough one.....let me do some research.

gator

Syd group suspension is the worst I have ever used, even with a 22 ga pin it clogs constantly. I dont like to do it but some guys have had luck with it by drawing a slight amount of oil injectable into the pin after the susp. They claim it keeps the susp from drying out as fast and injects easier.

Strange.... being water based I would assume that it injects easier...although more painfully...... but thats my assumption..

EOD injections of testosterone suspension are TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE. You are puting your body through HUGE hormonal shifts. Either switch to at least ED injections or discontinue the cycle NOW.

mranak said:
EOD injections of testosterone suspension are TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE. You are puting your body through HUGE hormonal shifts. Either switch to at least ED injections or discontinue the cycle NOW.

agreed, i have some guys using test susp now and they are shooting every 12 hours. The halflife of that shit is like 24 hours so they are getting max out of it as possible IMO.

go up to home depot and get some 1/4" copper tubing and sterilize it, should run through that!

fwiw i have certainly seen guys on this site say that they did eod suspension shots and got decent gains. tbh I think gator may have been one of them.

I'm just pointing that out, as I personally agree with mranak.

Eod worked great for me. And to the other fella, i used 25g... The best way it worked for me was to asperate and then i quickly push it in.

Eod worked great for me. And to the other fella, i used 25g... The best way it worked for me was to asperate and then i quickly push it in.

Taking dball eod migth work for you, but is it good for you? Thats the point i got from gymlift, and its a valid one.

fwiw i have certainly seen guys on this site say that they did eod suspension shots and got decent gains. tbh I think gator may have been one of them.

I'm just pointing that out, as I personally agree with mranak.
I've done eod injs with Suspension and blew up like only Suspension can blow ya up. Its just a different look. A good look but different. Its hard to explain. Ive done at least 4 cycles of eod injs and they were beautiful.
I havent done it in 3 yrs but started e/d inj.s 5 days ago. Im curious to see if I see any difference from the eod injs.
I will report back.
Strange how some say you HAVE to shoot it twice a day as well.
In my experience its all trial and error and actual use....not what a book says it should be.

Respectfully,

gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back