Test Suspension Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently started a cycle of test suspension. I am having difficulty injecting because the test is getting stuck in the needle. I"m using a 22g and also daluting with saline salution. This stuff will inject, however, much force is needed and it's sudden and fast. I'm using Syd Group. Any advice?

are you trying to force it through too hard?
try pushing very slow maybe?

what about using suspension in calfs for more size?will it cause any site growth?

For Gods sake NO!!!!!!:eek2: Test Suspension hurts as it is and the calves and upper forearms are the most painful to inj. They have more nerve endings than most muscles.

Im all for site injs for temporary swelling but not in the forearms and especially not in the calves!!!!!!!!

I find hitting the bi's, all heads of the tris are my fav site inj. spots.

gator

an 18 guage should do the trick...

Don't be an idiot, telling people to use 18g needles is just bad advice.

Test suspension is water based and should go through the smallest of needles, i've used 27g without problem before. Are you perhaps injecting in to scar tissue? where are you injecting and what's your cycle history?

You'll get no localized growth where you inject and you should inject at least ED

Last edited:
ey guys....im about to do a cycle of test Suspension. ive heard some of use say that ur only doin 4 weeks cycle? i read up everywhere that best results doin at least 8 to 12 weeks.....is that too much?

if im gonna stack it with Boldenone, since the boldenone is long acting. should i run bold for 12 weeks and suspension for maybe 8??? i get really bad sides with test, such as hair loss and gyno....but this time ill b using proscar and arimidex.

also going to run Tbol because it lowers SBHG.

please advice.

u need an 18 ga needle. hurts a little more but pain wont get in the way of your goals if ur serious. i used 18s for winni before not as bad as they look, Great for drawing

u need an 18 ga needle. hurts a little more but pain wont get in the way of your goals if ur serious. i used 18s for winni before not as bad as they look, Great for drawing

yea right.....
if anyway came near me with an 18guage needle id shoot them. :flipoffha

"if ur serious"? Are YOU serious? Serious about major scar tissue... Shooting with 18 gauge is straight up retarded.. Draw with 18, sure, shoot with at least 20+. I would never shoot with anything bigger than a 22ga. I love 23 because of how easily it breaks the skin, but it takes too long to push the gear in.

had a friend that injected his calfs with sustanon and he could not walk for days from the pain. besides in my opinion site injections dont work. just talking from my experience. I have tried them in my left shoulder bicep and tricep because my left arm was an inch smaller.needless to say, this did not help the matter. the only thing i noticed was a little swelling, that went away.

sust readyjects come with an 18ga needle i did it for a long time just switch up the spots u inject. try shaking the bottle up before u draw

that is insane.. I would sweat just looking at that cannon. Even the jump from 23 to 22 was a big one for me. 23 goes in like butter, 22 requires a bit of a push when the pin hits your skin.

that is insane.. I would sweat just looking at that cannon. Even the jump from 23 to 22 was a big one for me. 23 goes in like butter, 22 requires a bit of a push when the pin hits your skin.

Strange that there is such a difference! But....there is. For some reason our Pharmacies only have 22 gg inch and a halfs!!!! Theres a big difference between those and 23 gg 1 inch pins.

As for Suspension.....Im loving every minute of it!

gator

If you are going to use an 18 ga needle you will also need some caulking and duct tape to patch the core sample you take out of your ass!!!!!!

If it is not micronizied,I personally would pass.22 or 23 guage should work,If not, I would not bother with it.18 guage you gonna be walkin funny, but hey your ass not mine.Be warned that suspension will make you very painfully sore.

"if ur serious"? Are YOU serious? Serious about major scar tissue... Shooting with 18 gauge is straight up retarded..

I'm sure I will burn in hell for this but I'm pretty sure I was heading there long before this picture surfaced!!!!

it depends how refined the susp is, some that are micronized flow through a 25g but most vet susp need a 20g, i've had good luck mixing it w/ an oil base.......

I have bben using 25G needles but it keeps getting stuck so tried out the idea with adding a small amount of oil and it runs through fine. Would highly recommend it, I only used about 0.1 ml of oil and pulled it up last then shook the solution.

I just finnished off the last 2 weeks of my cycle with test sus and win in the same syringe which was a 25ga 11/2 EOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back