Test suspension plugging insulin needle only when injecting (sub-q).

bmays

My latest project has been met with an incredibly annoying and weird problem. I have made 175mg/ml TNE in water with 1% BA and ~0.1% PEG80. It flows though a 30g no problem, the particle size is certainly small enough. It is even pain free even though it leaves a good lump for a week. The problem is it plugs needles when injecting. Something about the blood instantly cements the needle, sometimes so bad i can't even push on the plunger hard enough to blow out the blockage and have to throw out the shot. The only way it works if if i jab and inject at the same time so it has no chance to clog.

I just don't understand. Does polysorbate cause blood to instantly clot or something? Anyone else have a problem like this?

My latest project has been met with an incredibly annoying and weird problem. I have made 175mg/ml TNE in water with 1% BA and ~0.1% PEG80. It flows though a 30g no problem, the particle size is certainly small enough. It is even pain free even though it leaves a good lump for a week. The problem is it plugs needles when injecting. Something about the blood instantly cements the needle, sometimes so bad i can't even push on the plunger hard enough to blow out the blockage and have to throw out the shot. The only way it works if if i jab and inject at the same time so it has no chance to clog.

I just don't understand. Does polysorbate cause blood to instantly clot or something? Anyone else have a problem like this?

I'm sorry, I don't have experience with TNE, but I suppose you can do a small test brew without the polysorbate to see if this fixes the clotting problem.

Polysorbate does not cause blood to clot. I can get just about AAS into/out of a 30 gauge syringe with no resistance. The key word there is "no resistance". Once you inject, you have resistance.

The Molar Volume of Testosterone is about 257 cm3. The pharmaceutical Dosage is produced at maximum of 50mg/ml
The Molar Volume of Testosterone Propionate is about 311 cm3. Pharmaceutical Dosage is 100mg/ml
The Molar Volume of Testosterone Enanthate is 375 cm3. Pharmaceutical Dosage is 250mg/ml

By dosing your Suspension at 175mg/ml, you're getting a concentration of a product with a molar mass around 463. This is too high. Yes it can be suspended, and yes the particle size is small enough, but in lay mans terms, you have WAY to many particles.

Back