Burning Pain Soon as Needle Punctures Skin?

Are you giving it time for the alcohol to dry on the skin? Don't' just swab the skin with alcohol and inject, that shit will burn, you gotta let it air dry a good bit first.

also, T400 is BS imo . why the hell would you ever need such a high dose per ML ? That shits gonna hurt, you should of known that before you bought it.
I'd stick to just standard Test
agreed on the alcohol, let dry.

for me i prefer t400, why? less volume and i like that, i prefer higher mg gear myself most the time. not so much ester blends though.

I was told by a chemistry student who is also a steroid connoisseur that the most he believed could be made per milligram is 300mg, maybe 320 at the very most.
That's what he told me, so take it for what it's worth. :)

its because each compound varies.. just because you can make test at 350-400mg/ml doesnt mean you can with test prop or deca or maste, some go less some can go a bit more. its also finding a balance in solvents to have it hold. sure you could do even higher than 400mg/ml, but you wouldent be able to use it. some have issues even with 400mg/ml
eg, primo over 200mg/ml is crazy IMO but deca at 300mg/ml is not and is pretty smooth IMO

I don't know about your blooding but the last time I did Test 400 it fvcked my ass up and had to dilute it. Never again. Even more , anyway I don't use blends. The esters are all over the place and I don't believe in the blend idea.

Agreed, blends suck, but thats just my opinion.

All student is someone who is still learning....and is he a great student or a poor student.?
I was an A student in history and I still didn't know everything.

He is or at this point was a graduate student and I have been told similar things and numbers by people I consider intelligent and knowledgeable in the producing of AAS. I didn't say he knew everything. Get off your high horse.

agreed on the alcohol, let dry.

for me i prefer t400, why? less volume and i like that, i prefer higher mg gear myself most the time. not so much ester blends though.

Good point on the t400. I really enjoyed a few cycles with t400 but found some of it just smelled like chemicals even when put into something and sealed. Wife doesn't know.lol

OP started this one and never commented again. Wonder if he ever found a solution. Maybe the burning t400 did him in?

Back