Burning Pain Soon as Needle Punctures Skin?

DanLee

I don't know if any of you guys have ever experienced this, but for the first time ever today as soon as I stick the needle in, my glute felt like it was burning (on fire) around the injection area and i couldn't bare the pain so i had to pull the needle out. Then i tried on the other side and the exact same thing happened i didn't end up injecting today as i couldn't bare the pain, this is before the needle even hits the muscle. The pain happens immediately after puncturing the skin
when i took the needle out there was blood instantly?

I'm just wondering what the reason is and if anyone has experienced this pain before?

I'm currently on 2ml a week of TEST 400

I don't know if any of you guys have ever experienced this, but for the first time ever today as soon as I stick the needle in, my glute felt like it was burning (on fire) around the injection area and i couldn't bare the pain so i had to pull the needle out. Then i tried on the other side and the exact same thing happened i didn't end up injecting today as i couldn't bare the pain, this is before the needle even hits the muscle. The pain happens immediately after puncturing the skin
when i took the needle out there was blood instantly?

I'm just wondering what the reason is and if anyone has experienced this pain before?

I'm currently on 2ml a week of TEST 400

I don't know about your blooding but the last time I did Test 400 it fvcked my ass up and had to dilute it. Never again. Even more , anyway I don't use blends. The esters are all over the place and I don't believe in the blend idea.

Are you giving it time for the alcohol to dry on the skin? Don't' just swab the skin with alcohol and inject, that shit will burn, you gotta let it air dry a good bit first.

also, T400 is BS imo . why the hell would you ever need such a high dose per ML ? That shits gonna hurt, you should of known that before you bought it.
I'd stick to just standard Test

Is this your first cycle? 800mgs of test is a lot for someone who seems to be only pinning glutes...

Last edited:
Think this is the answer^^^. Let dry but don't fan it or blow on it, also when getting the air out of needle, is any of the test running down the needle? I've noticed that it's harder or more painful when a little oil runs down.

I just found that Test 400 to hurt like a bitch. It has no use IMOP as Roush said.

AND I think that's the problem. Mix it with some Deca

I'm using psl T400, so is my friend. We love it! No pip. Smooth. Not a prob yet and 1 vial down

This is probably not the answer, but I'll throw it in. Are you jabbing the needle in fast and hard enough. If you see the needle pushing away the skin (denting the skin) before it finally pierces the skin, you are being too gentle.
And depending on needle length and where you are injecting, maybe you don't need to fully put needle to full depth. maybe.

Wonder how many vials of Test 400 are actually dosed at 400mg lol... Why no friggin Deca, EQ (of all things, any UGL brewers reading this please blend up EQ in higher doses and can we please get some Cypionate ester please?!?!!?)...

Meant for dan lee about t400

You answered your own question man. Test400....depending on the oil type as well makes a difference also. The alcohol swab is not effective until it dries, which is quick but just wait a few seconds before pinning. Warm that t400 up a little on a window ledge in the sun very briefly will do. My 2cnts.

Wonder how many vials of Test 400 are actually dosed at 400mg lol... Why no friggin Deca, EQ (of all things, any UGL brewers reading this please blend up EQ in higher doses and can we please get some Cypionate ester please?!?!!?)...

I was told by a chemistry student who is also a steroid connoisseur that the most he believed could be made per milligram is 300mg, maybe 320 at the very most.
That's what he told me, so take it for what it's worth. :)

Ive had that happen to me before but I'm pretty sure I was hitting a nerve. I got pissed and just pushed, about dropped me to my knees.

I was told by a chemistry student who is also a steroid connoisseur that the most he believed could be made per milligram is 300mg, maybe 320 at the very most.
That's what he told me, so take it for what it's worth. :)

All student is someone who is still learning....and is he a great student or a poor student.?
I was an A student in history and I still didn't know everything.

All student is someone who is still learning....and is he a great student or a poor student.?
I was an A student in history and I still didn't know everything.
I never suggested the chemistry student knew everything, only offerred his opinion. Also, I've heard the same type of thing two or three other times with roughly the same amount he suggested
I don't know how exact his info is, but I do know his gear he's made for me was top notch. :)

Back