Test Suspension Recipe

RJ

On Vacation
Hey guys, haven't been around in a while. PB has been kicking my ass to get back over here and start posting again. LOL

Anyway, I have been messing around with this recipe lately and finally got it perfect, just like the Winstrol (winny) recipe, but with BB instead. I found that the PEG solution was crashing in the syringe to fast, so I changed it. Actually, even the BB was crashing which is why I changed it to do only 1ml at a time. This is almost identical to DougE's (and similar to a guy's recipe I tried on Bolex)recipe for Winstrol (winny) in the recipe book sticky, but a bit different. Here it is:

Water-Based Test Suspension

2g Test Base
~14.25ml Bac Water
.6ml BA
.4ml Polysorbate 80
4ml BB

1. Add Bacteriostatic water to a sterile 20ml vial.
2. Add test base, BA, ps80, and 2ml BB to a beaker. Heat until clear (note - test base has a very high melting point so if it smokes a bit its OK)
3. Let test base cool a bit
4. Draw up solution in a 5cc syringe. Attach a .45 syringe filter to the 5cc syringe and filter into the Bac water in the vial. Do this quickly so the test base doesn't have time to cool in the water. The test base will titrate out of the solution. IMPORTANT - Only filter 1cc at a time as to not let the base crash in the syringe.... VERY IMPORTANT!!
5. Swirl gently until mixed and then shake the shit out of it.
6. Purge the filter with 2ml of BB, shake and swirl.

This will yield 20ml of micronized water based test suspension at 100mg/ml

Last edited:
Sorry, PBs right, still in honeymoon phase you know. LOL

This shit is like milk, just like the Winstrol (winny). But be very careful cause it will crash fast. I don't know why since they are both bases, but regardless, it will crash so do 1cc at a time.

As for pain, very very mild, if any at all. One of my boys is on it and he is loving it. Glides thru a 29g slin pin and doesn't cause any redness, no lumps, no pain.

KRS-One said:

oh alright, this first on is actually from a Winstrol (winny) batch, but looks identical to the suspension I made.

pic.php

and just because I am in a good mood.... this is from the GNC with Elaine Goodlad. Many a fantasy has risen from this pic (among other things)!!!

pic.php

pullinbig said:
nothing like a woman on juice to get things started. :D

man, she is loving it. I have a feeling this is gonna be her best year yet. You gonna come down and see us at the Elite in CHarlotte?

RJH8541 said:
Early November. And I am sure we could convince Kate to go.

hope i can. looks like ill be at the wpo semis in oct. that may be a little too much traveling t suit my wifey. but damn. kate!!!!! hate to disapoint her.

pullinbig said:
hope i can. looks like ill be at the wpo semis in oct. that may be a little too much traveling t suit my wifey. but damn. kate!!!!! hate to disapoint her.

we'll see brother, maybe we can bring her up to the meet in september. She loves that strong guy stuff!!

ill be in winston middle of sept. thats about 30 minutes from greensboro. i think strgmnx said shes gonna make the meet as well. im sure she'd be worth the trip even if i aint. :D

pullinbig said:
ill be in winston middle of sept. thats about 30 minutes from greensboro. i think strgmnx said shes gonna make the meet as well. im sure she'd be worth the trip even if i aint. :D

can you PM me some dates and adresses?

Last edited:
i think its the 3rd weekend of sept. once it is posted ill get ya the link.

i finally get to meet your lady too. what a blessing for me. :D

I'm going to give this old thing a bump!

I'm trying this right now but my only problem is the powder is not micronized. If it was it would dissolved with in minutes.

Also I kept it in the oven and is working a lot better. I tried 170, then 200, now 250. The The 170-200 was going perfect but when I went to pick it up I spilled it so I had to start ALL over again :'(

Back