Test Suspension SLUDGE

david_diesel

I've been using my homebrew test suspension for the past few weeks. I'm near the end of the vial (about 1/4 left) and i'm noticing that there's large clumps of what looks like white sludge. I'm assuming this is a mixture of powder and solvent. What do I need to do to get this back into liquid form. This makes me wonder how much test I was actually getting. I thought i was getting 40mg/day. Now I'm not sure. Please help me out here

Stick it in some hot water for a few minutes and shake, it should re-distribute evenly.

I tried that this morning. THere seems to be alot sticking to the sides. Do I need to add more solvent. I used the following quantities when i made it

20% BB
2% BA
10% PEG300
2% PS80

What, if any , of these should I add?

david_diesel said:
I tried that this morning. THere seems to be alot sticking to the sides. Do I need to add more solvent. I used the following quantities when i made it

20% BB
2% BA
10% PEG300
2% PS80

What, if any , of these should I add?
I'm suprised you had problems, that's a solid formula for test susp.
I'd add a little PS80.

Doc.....HOw much PS80 do you think I should add. There's about 3ml of sludge and fluid in the vial now. What is the role of the PS80? I have another vial I used the same formula with. I looked at it and it seems fine. Is there anything I can do to keep this from happening in the future?

Frankie....I started this cycle using trans test. I just recently switched to suspension cause i got tired of marinading myself two-three times a day. Not much of a change since I switched. I was pretty hard n lean from the trans test. Still the same way. Let me just say that I love the fact that I used A'dex with it. I'm dry as a bone. 40/day is 280 a week which is really close to what these guys say newbies should use.(300/week). Not to mention this is straight up test without the weight of the ester. I've done transdermal cycles before, this is my first time pinning. Ironic how I decided to use something i had to shoot daily. It's really not that bad tho

Emulsifying Agent, it should make the powder less "sticky" in the suspension.
What concentration is it? I'd think as little as 1/2ml would work.

It's supposed to be 100mg/ml. I'll give it a try. Who the hell knows how much I've been getting. Hopefully close to what I thought. I mean it's not like there's 2 grams of powder in that sludge. At least I know I've been getting SOME test.

I might just weigh the vial and then weigh an empty one and see what the difference in mass is. Perhaps I can deduce from that number what percentage of what stuff is left and reconstitute accordingly. I think for now I'll start using my "good" vial. Maybe next batch I should lower the concentration. What do you think?

fukkin weird man. I haven't touched it and it's back into solution. I shook it a couple times over the past few days and the clumps are fully dissolved and back into liquid. I'm clueless. I didn't do a damn thing and now it's fine. There must be a ghost in my drawer

Back