Test/Sust cycle help !!

b0mb

Hi guys, I need some help please from someone with a bit of knowledge!

OK so i started a sus250 cycle with superdrol as the kickstart for 4weeks.

wk1-4 superdrol 30mg ED
wk 1-5 Sustanon .8ml EOD

This is as far as i got - Cycle stopped due to emergency had to go see family (long story which doesnt need to be told)

So basically i was into week 5 of sus250 and last shot was 2weeks ago. (I was planning on running test E for the remaining of the weeks - this is all that was available) i also have Oral Stanozolol on hand

I know you will probably say stop the cycle - Start PCT.

What if i were to start taking Test E 500mg/week now for 10 weeks.

Would this be OK or rediculous idea?

Please only honest and helpfull feedback, no flaming :bootyshak

I believe with the long esters of sust (the longest lasting a/b a month) you should be fine. I would go ahead and get the first shot of test e in as soon as possible and continue that as you stated for ten weeks. You should be alright bro. Hell I'd throw in the stanozolol the last 4-6 weeks to harden up those gains.

I believe with the long esters of sust (the longest lasting a/b a month) you should be fine. I would go ahead and get the first shot of test e in as soon as possible and continue that as you stated for ten weeks. You should be alright bro. Hell I'd throw in the stanozolol the last 4-6 weeks to harden up those gains.

agreed

Agree

Hi guys, I need some help please from someone with a bit of knowledge!

OK so i started a sus250 cycle with superdrol as the kickstart for 4weeks.

wk1-4 superdrol 30mg ED
wk 1-5 Sustanon .8ml EOD

This is as far as i got - Cycle stopped due to emergency had to go see family (long story which doesnt need to be told)

So basically i was into week 5 of sus250 and last shot was 2weeks ago. (I was planning on running test E for the remaining of the weeks - this is all that was available) i also have Oral Stanozolol on hand

I know you will probably say stop the cycle - Start post cycle therapy (pct).

What if i were to start taking Test E 500mg/week now for 10 weeks.

Would this be OK or rediculous idea?

Please only honest and helpfull feedback, no flaming :bootyshak

Stop the cycle (b/c u already have basically) start ur post cycle therapy (pct) in 1 week.

Save the Test E for ur next cycle. Run it 250MG 2x a week, and run it for a min 12 weeks not 10.

Ahh well yeah. Lack of common sense on my part. Still, I believe If you were to start the test e right away you will be just fine, and will not have wasted your money on the sust 250. There are still gains to be made. If it were test prop you started with, I'd say otherwise, but with the long ester of sust 250 I see no reason not to continue.

Hey guys - yeah TODAY is 18 days since the last Sustanon shot. Got Test E ready to go was gonna take it today - keen to keep going with the cycle, would adding any Stana for a few weeks help pick things up a bit at all? Ive made some really nice gains from the sus already - thats why im keen to keep pushing it along with the test e if possible

I def keep going. Especially if u made some good gains in the first five weeks. If u could get prop instead of the e. I would start that now but I think u will be fine with the e. And I gaurantee u will be stronger than ever since u took two weeks rest. Just my opinions!

I have test e - i could possibly get another 10ml of Sustanon... What about if i grabbed that and started doing Sus EOD along with the Test E @ 500mg/week.

Or just stick with the Test E for the remainding...

Hey guys - yeah TODAY is 18 days since the last Sustanon shot. Got Test E ready to go was gonna take it today - keen to keep going with the cycle, would adding any Stana for a few weeks help pick things up a bit at all? Ive made some really nice gains from the sus already - thats why im keen to keep pushing it along with the test e if possible

I have test e - i could possibly get another 10ml of Sustanon... What about if i grabbed that and started doing Sus EOD along with the Test E @ 500mg/week.

Or just stick with the Test E for the remainding...

No input on what I suggested ?

No input on what I suggested ?

hey mate - yeah i know but stopping the cycle is boring lol :laugh4: Wanted to possible keep it going then post cycle therapy (pct) over christmas + time off then think about my next cycle.

But if you think that running the test e now is a waste ?

Stop the cycle (b/c u already have basically) start ur post cycle therapy (pct) in 1 week.

Save the Test E for ur next cycle. Run it 250MG 2x a week, and run it for a min 12 weeks not 10.

i agree, get everything back to normal then start again. your lose is minor at this point just take your lumps and play it safe.

hey mate - yeah i know but stopping the cycle is boring lol :laugh4: Wanted to possible keep it going then post cycle therapy (pct) over christmas + time off then think about my next cycle.

But if you think that running the test e now is a waste ?

Yes, ur 3 days away from when u were supposed to start post cycle therapy (pct). Ur cycle was a waste from the get go really. Do ur post cycle therapy (pct) get urself back in line, do some research and do the Test E when u've recovered. Run it like I said to in a previous post.

Yes, ur 3 days away from when u were supposed to start post cycle therapy (pct). Ur cycle was a waste from the get go really. Do ur post cycle therapy (pct) get urself back in line, do some research and do the Test E when u've recovered. Run it like I said to in a previous post.

Ok thanks for your advice - so if i was stupid and didnt listen and went along with the test e now - why do you advise not to.... ? not being a smart ass, just keen to hear your feedback

thanks!

Ok thanks for your advice - so if i was stupid and didnt listen and went along with the test e now - why do you advise not to.... ? not being a smart ass, just keen to hear your feedback

thanks!

I just told u why. Any Test for 5 weeks is pointless. U need to do some more research that way u don't screw up again. Ur way to close to ur post cycle therapy (pct) timeline, the Test is trickling down as I type. Just get ur body back to normal and wait about 8 weeks and run the Test how I said to. It's the best thing for u.

Yeah well i wasnt planning on running it for 5weeks, shit happened and i had to go away for a few weeks. Ok cheers for your feedback

thanks!

for one you've surpressed your system for 3 weeks for absolutely no gain what so ever. having your system shutdown for an extra 3 weeks is pointless. also your just messing with your blood levels and welcoming possible sides.

Back