Test, tren, dbol and hgh cycle. Diet by 3J

So something went wrong pinning ventroglutes yesterday....it swell up to 3-4x its normal size.
Its pressing on some nerve because I have tiny issue walking and I sometimes feel the pain/numbness shot down my leg.
No sign of infection, isn't hot to the touch and i'm not worried.

I just pinned to low down.

I have about 3-4 days left of tren, about 8 days left of masteron and roughly 12 days test prop left.
Was tempted to lower test dose and run close to a cruise for another month but would just be stupid.

Been so long since I slept good, I've sorta forget how it feels, very much looking forward to ending this tren run for sure!!!
Past 3-4 days i'm also "seeing stars" regularly, my concern is hematocrit levels but I wasn't allowed to donate last friday... Have to wait another 2 weeks before I can do it :(

So apparently I did not check my inventory that thoroughly...
I have 2 un-opened vials of test prop and not ONE like I thought earlier today lol...

Which means I have about 25 days left of 90mg ed.
They dont expire until next year but I doubt I'll do much prop again...

This is so difficult for me...I should just...yeh, what do you experienced bro's do in this situation ?
Just have the discipline to follow the schedule and quit "on time" ?

So was at the chiropractor and no fracture!
Just serious over strain and inflammation of the muscles.
Was also insanely tight in whole bicep muscle, so much so that the 2 main muscles (cant remember the names) had been so tired and strained that all surrounding support muscles had been activated and also strained.

Got prescription anti-inflammation cream, pills and some support thingy (similar to wrist protection) and i should take it easy for a couple days more.
If i can train triceps and very mild biceps for full bleed trough of the arm, i should do that to decrease healing time.

Its very much time to end tren I feel... My lips are mildly colored blue, my veins are much more visible, specially in quads (would never have pinned quads if I knew just how many veins you have running trough them lol...) but i'm still very much concerned about hematocrit levels.
Yes... I shouldn't guess and just do blood work but I still can't donate blood so it feels pointless, i'm not gonna go to the ER because hematocrit values would come back at 49-50% or whatever.

Its been pretty nice on the body to rest for a couple days and started to miss the gym so will be nice to go back...
Planning to do legs legs tomorrow, easy full body thursday, rest friday, full body saturday and hopefully return to business as usual on monday.

The veins in my right arm has shrunk by at least 3x, barely visible at the moment. I've tried "inflating" them with some pump so they're still working lol but looks very strange.
Kinda reminds me of how they looked AFTER quitting tren last time.

Went to the gym real late yesterday...
Got there at 1am because I wanted to be alone, since I knew i would have to try and "fail" a lot of exercises and didn't want people to stare lol...

The first hour was a nightmare, had no energy, felt weak and never in my life sweated so much, looked like I was in a wet t-shirt contest, no joke...
But after that something happened, kinda like I pumped out all the "waste-tren" in my body, I noticed my cardio got better, I stopped sweating so much, got amazing pump and I just couldn't leave the gym lol...

Was there for almost 3 hours, did a killer fully body workout, almost like pumping a balloon again, must have grown 1-2 cm across my whole body on the spot :D

Arm today is very strange... The pain is almost completely gone but at the same time, the pain is 10 times more intense.
Its like it shifted pain/muscles/area somewhat...Before it was hurting 24/7, today its only hurting during strain and certain positions. not sure what to make of it.

Not sure if anyone is still reading this but I'll keep posting, we're almost done here anyhow :)

Lately I've mostly been looking back and analyzing the cycle, diet, execution, prep, organisation and well everything.
And what I've think has been the most valueable lessons will follow below:

* Cycle
Will never pin ed/eod again, at least not for any considerable amount of time... Its getting hard to even pin everyday... Its not worth it...it sucks..
Doubt I'll ever run tren again, the sides are just not worth it, specially not in correlation with health and gains. Sleep is so valueable, bathing in sweat sucks, but the nightmares and the disconnection from reality is so mindfucking as the months go on... Almost hard to tell whats real and whats not at times...
Still interested in more natural approaches and cruise doses. Depending on how pct/recovery goes, I might be a trt patient anyhow...

* Diet.
Holy fuck this shit is expensive lol...
I need to be more consistent and prepare/organize the food plan week to week.
Big batches of food is not for me, its worth spending that extra 30 minutes everyday making the food unique and fresh every day. Its the only way for me to have appetite but also wanting to eat.
I cant eat the same food several days in a row, at least not when eating it several times a day.
Spend the extra buck and some added calories on proper flavoring of protein shakes. After 12 kilos of same brand whey, I almost puke just preparing the shake...
Basically, keep focus on diet but not to such extremes that I become lazy and/or simply dont want to eat and fail to execute it. Flavor is very important.

* Training / Gym.
I really need a PT for training, its not that I cant train myself, its that I dont have enough discipline if i'm not actively loosing something (read money) by not training.
So easy to convince myself to skip a day for pretty much any reason.
Also need to train at a real bodybuilder gym, its such an extreme night and day experience. I just cant get comfortable in other gyms. Plus I hate the equipment and specially lack of.
Next cycle I will have regular time each week with chiropractor and a full body deep tissue massage. The injuries this cycle could have been prevented with preventive care.

Other than that i'm pretty happy. Again, I failed to live up to my own expectations but I would not label this cycle as a failure like my first.
I do feel the knowledge and experience gained this cycle is and will be invaluable going forward.
You know what they say...thirds the charm ;)

Arm today is very strange... The pain is almost completely gone but at the same time, the pain is 10 times more intense.
huh, what? that is strange indeed. The pain is almost gone but ten times more intense?
man has it been 10 days since your last gym visit when you scheduled yourself to rest?
when i get pain like that its my body telling me that it aint done healing and will only cause more long term damage.

huh, what? that is strange indeed. The pain is almost gone but ten times more intense?
man has it been 10 days since your last gym visit when you scheduled yourself to rest?
when i get pain like that its my body telling me that it aint done healing and will only cause more long term damage.

Its hard to explain, before I had pain 24/7 pretty much, not a lot but still felt it constantly. But then it shifted from hurting 24/7 and little bit to hurting A LOT under pressure instead.
I rested for 8 days then I had a full body workout, did legs yesterday. I'm supposed to go in an hour but dont really have the stamina for it atm.

Will probably heal until monday and start going regularly again. My tren runs out tomorrow, thank god...really looking forward to getting my sleep and mind back.

Its hard to explain, before I had pain 24/7 pretty much, not a lot but still felt it constantly. But then it shifted from hurting 24/7 and little bit to hurting A LOT under pressure instead.
I rested for 8 days then I had a full body workout, did legs yesterday. I'm supposed to go in an hour but dont really have the stamina for it atm.

Will probably heal until monday and start going regularly again. My tren runs out tomorrow, thank god...really looking forward to getting my sleep and mind back.

see, thats the problem, you only rested for 8 days when you where told to rest for 10 days. There is more to life than gyms and gear, a wise man once said. Try taking up golf, or flower arrangement.

see, thats the problem, you only rested for 8 days when you where told to rest for 10 days. There is more to life than gyms and gear, a wise man once said. Try taking up golf, or flower arrangement.

I was told to rest 10 days under the assumptions it was a hairline fracture, which it wasn't.
Anyhow, its more the timing that sucks bro.. I'm closing in on PCT, I cant really afford not to train, because I will lose most of my gains, going from super high testo and high intensity training, to "no testo" and no training.
I do like golf, still haven't got a green card though :(

Finally took the last shot of tren today, so so looking forward to regular sleep and getting my own psyche back lol...
Got about 15 days left of test prop and 3-4 days of masteron.

I've mentioned this before but i'm pretty sure the sweating from tren is actually from tren withdrawal, thats why ED vs EOD is such a big difference.
Been just shy off 30 hours and I'm doing nothing, literally sitting and the sweat is just pouring down all over me...

Tonight's sleep will be interesting lol.. :(

Was thinking about PCT and aromasin.
Prop will bleed out pretty quickly and i'm thinking that 10 days from last pin should be enough on asin to cover any "left over" conversion, right ?
Or would 5 days be enough and then maybe take 10mg eod/e3d for a while ?

I've mentioned this before but i'm pretty sure the sweating from tren is actually from tren withdrawal, thats why ED vs EOD is such a big difference.
Been just shy off 30 hours and I'm doing nothing, literally sitting and the sweat is just pouring down all over me...

Tonight's sleep will be interesting lol.. :(

which tren did you pin? aint 3 days the norm before it leaves your system?

which tren did you pin? aint 3 days the norm before it leaves your system?

I did tren acetate but the cycle is not over yet.
It will end on only test prop, 5 days to start PCT is enough but thats only one half life and conversion should still occur for a while longer ?
Just wanna avoid ending the cycle with high estrogen.

As expected...last night was the worst night of the whole cycle...
Spent more time trying to fall asleep than I actually slept and totally soaked the bed with sweat...
I suspect too night will also suck but after that I should be normalizing a bit.

As expected...last night was the worst night of the whole cycle...
Spent more time trying to fall asleep than I actually slept and totally soaked the bed with sweat...
I suspect too night will also suck but after that I should be normalizing a bit.

Hope you got lots of towels bedside and water and a change of bedsheets when this is all over. has to suck man, trying to fall asleep is a bitch and sweating makes it even worst.

Hope you got lots of towels bedside and water and a change of bedsheets when this is all over. has to suck man, trying to fall asleep is a bitch and sweating makes it even worst.

Have a kingsize bed so I rotate sides with towels and then change sheets every morning to avoid growing acne all over myself lol.
Its was beyond horrible, the mind is so tired but body is working overtime and I couldn't feel more awake yet cant focus on a series or movie.
We also have a serious heatwave here (cant remember last time we had this hot weather, even tropical nights which is super rare for us) which doesn't exactly make the sweating any better :(

Back