test & tren for bulking

There probably is nothing better for putting on muscle than Test/Tren. I would not take the anadrol, you probably won't need it if your workouts and diets are where they should be. I don't like anadrol. My friends who have taken it said it made them feel sick, and you also have significant blood pressure side effects and other potential problems like polycythemia- if the spelling is correct and the list goes on. And I think Tren doesn't always cause sexual problems. For me it increased my sex drive, and if you run it with Test you should be fine.

Trevdog said:
That I don't know. However, there is no evidence that tren does anything special to your kidneys.

If I didnt drink atleast a gallon of water + a day on Tren A, I had intense kidney pumps and urine that looked like dark beer.

Trevdog said:
Its hard to beat tren and test for anything. If you are so inclined, adding anadrol would make it even more powerful. Personally, the sides of anadrol outweighed the benefits.
what about a few weeks of anavar at the start to get the cycle a good kick start, I just finished test e/tren/eq with 6 weeks of anavar to bump start it. My strength went up like a rocket

I would never run anadrol without test and tren, simply because the quality of the gains of anadrol itself are questionable. Sure, the scale might blow your mind when you step on it one morning two weeks into your anadrol cycle, and the measuretape just as much, but when you look into the mirror you'll see nothing but a goodyear-figure.

I ran testo+tren and fronted 3wks with anadrol, puffed up quite good, I kept the test+tren running but came off the anadrol, within a day or two I had lost ~4,5lbs
that tells you abit about the quality of gains.

However since it is one of the weakest steroids in regards to binding-affinity for the androgenreceptor, and trenbolone is one of the strongest steroids in that regard, they make for quite a nice synergetic stacking.

As for testo+tren, just remember DO NOT RUN AN ANTI-ESTROGEN!
Estrogen is what will make your gains soar, that is why the trenbolone-pellets they inject into livestock also often contains a dose of estrogen. It is actually Estrogen+Trenbolone that is the most effective massbuilder, however since testosterone converts to estrogen in the human body by the aromatose-enzyme it does not matter whether or not you choose to run testosterone or your girlfriends birthcontrolpills with the trenbolone.
Besides, running Nolvadex is pretty stupid if you have trenbolone included anyway. Since it is thought to stimulate prog-receptors, combined with estrogen might give you prog-gyno, couple that with Nolvadex's ability to upregulate progreceptors and all of a sudden you've just made your gyno WORSE with nolvadex.

Then it's much better to use arimidex if you experience gyno on test+tren, but then be prepared to let your gains suffer from it.

kungen1234 said:
Estrogen is what will make your gains soar, that is why the trenbolone-pellets they inject into livestock also often contains a dose of estrogen. It is actually Estrogen+Trenbolone that is the most effective

There was a deabte about this on the forum not long ago. Do you have any hard eveidence to solidify these statements? (articles, studies, etc?)

outlawtas2 said:
There was a deabte about this on the forum not long ago. Do you have any hard eveidence to solidify these statements? (articles, studies, etc?)

Debate about what? Whether trenbolone run alone is more massbuilding than with testosterone or estrogen ?

jarbulldog said:
are you looking to do long or short esters? also have you used tren before and if not I would reconmend tren a so if you react bad it can get out of your system faster.

Agree, Tren Ace FTW

Tren/drol/test/ wow first time on this one.. hs no joke

I agree with every one Tren Test hard to beat.. Currently running both and added some drol.. Gains.. unlimited. Bye far the best one yet.. Always keep a doctor on standbye LOL. 6ft.1 270. 8%bf

Jusee said:
tren, test and drol! OMG that would be unreal, but too much stress on the organs all at once.
just hitting drol for 3 wks,for strentgh,i use them at the start of a cycle. i then will keep the dec,and tren. switch from test e to prop,and throw in eq. i will be shedding water,and transform into a hard ripped appearance,etc....

madavar said:
I agree with every one Tren Test hard to beat.. Currently running both and added some drol.. Gains.. unlimited. Bye far the best one yet.. Always keep a doctor on standbye LOL. 6ft.1 270. 8%bf

Uhm....can you pls post a pic, thanks

I'm def running tren the next time around

madavar said:
crazy strength. the water from the drols willl shed fast. which test are you using? prop works nice eod with tren.

I would use tren as a cutter not a bulker but that is just me. It made me not want to eat and ripped the fat off me fast.

steelman said:
just hitting drol for 3 wks,for strentgh,i use them at the start of a cycle. i then will keep the dec,and tren. switch from test e to prop,and throw in eq. i will be shedding water,and transform into a hard ripped appearance,etc....

from what i have read, it's not a good idea to run deca with tren.

yeah i ran test e and tren on my last cycle and gained 7 lbs in just 2 weeks.. then hurt my shoulder. i havent lost a pound since i came off and am back on a 12 week cypionate and tren cycle.. liquid d-bol half of a cc orally about an hour before the gym for some awesome pumps..

is tren mostly for athletes that are older then compared to ones that are younger like 20s

Tren and Dark Urine

I have read somewhere that the dark color, I don't have it, is from one of the chemical properties of Trenbolone. In others words, your urine might turn darker even if nothing is wrong...yet. There is no well-documented proof that Tren kills your kidneys, but that does not mean that it is good for them either ha ha. Always drink plenty of extra water in any event while on cycle
Most of these sides seem to be dose dependent. The more you take, the greater you risk sides. What you really want to think about is your LIVER. A lot of these "kick-Start" orals can fry your liver if you are not careful.
Remember, you can-not-live without it! I have watched someone very close to me suffer from a bad liver (nothing to do with roids) and belive me, you do not want a damaged liver. Younger guys, please, in terms of your liver.....you want to think out what gear you will use, how much, and for how long. A damaged liver is not worth the best gains in the world. Once the liver goes, everything you do (gear) will F you up because you have no blood-filter. Your liver also controls at least a dozen other functions too deep to into on this thread.
JMO, ALWAYS take into account how toxic a steriod is to your liver while planning your cycle. Keep known liver toxics to a minimum, if at all. NEVER drink alcohol while on cycle or during post cycle therapy (pct). I don't care if an oral makes me look like Arnold or Ron Coleman, living with a damaged liver afterward is NOT going to be worth it. Life with a bad liver is F...ing misery. Just look up the sides of interferon, and decide if you want to chance going there just to look fantastic for a couple of years. I'm on a cycle, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying, THINK, about WHAT steriod is reall worth doing. Anadrol for instance...is it worth it?
That's a question only you can answer, but think about it. Of course a very light dose for say two-three weeks might not hurt so much, but who sticks to light doses?

Younger guys, take it from an older guy, at 50, you will still want to be able to get busy with your woman, be able to handle yourself and/or protect your family n times of possible danger, pusue your favorite hobbies, and do most of the things you love to do now, so keep your liver in mind while you are young and you will live a nice long life looking your best.
I may not be real experienced in aas, but at 50, I have learned that in moderation, you can often have your cake and live to eat it later. But back to basics, there is a chemical component in Tren that colors your urin basically. Plenty of water is advised from everything I have read on it.
Good Luck, great cycle,
BP aka OTN

Thats the cycle i'm going to hit , test and tren with anavar kickstart for 2 weeks , then 2 weeks at the end of the cycle before my pct.
Last cycle i done test and deca, with dbol at the beginning and anavar at the end before post cycle therapy (pct). for 12 weeks. good gains with that cycle, mixing it up with cardioand a strict diet nutritional plan.

I've decided on this stack next with tren, test and anavar, any suggestions guys for dosage, i was thinking 100mg anavar with 600mg of test eph and 400 of tren, then at the end again 100mg of anavar for 2 weeks.

Cheers dudes!

Back