test & tren for bulking

i got test 100 and tren100... should i do a cc of each or should i do a 2:1 ratio of a cc of test and half cc of tren eod

i agree and loos the Anavar (var). 4 weeks in a row will do just about nothign nevermind 2 weeks at start and 2 weeks at end. just throw dbol or tbol for first 4-6wks at start or end.

ps. this thread is old like from 06-07 old lol
at first i was thinking man i havent seen soem of these guys in a logn time then i looked at the date lol.
only the last 3 posts are from this year

Test, Tren will be my next cycle... I am also debating the dbol for 4-5 weeks. I will also be running Prami throughout and if the dbol is thrown in will be using liver juice and possibly an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). looking forward to the cycle

Well I know that kidneys do filter Urine and whatnot, so turning piss dark you would think would have some stress, but who knows

Champ

I have a medical degree and right u are sir. Kidneys do filter your urine but usually alterations in urine color are secondary to liver stress/dysfunction, foods, and certain chemicals or nutrients. For instance we all know wht asparagus does but we all know it is healthy. Same with a good multi V. Personally i dont think its hard on your liver or kidneys but who knows. I would say if it was doing much damage than you would feel like shit. I think orals are really the only juice thts to hard on you as long as you dont over due it

You don't have never endings in your kidneys, so I have no idea what "intense kidney pumps" are.

I can tell you that these pumps as he calls them do happen when running tren (to some not all) This is usually accompanied withe high creatinine levels (look this up it is used to estimate renal function). My blood tests confirmed this on my first tren cycle. I have run tren since then, I increased my water intake to 1.5 gallons per day added some cranberry juice daily as well as ALA and next blood work showed elevated but not out of normal range on creatinine levels.

currently running 100mg test prop and 75mg of tren a eod for eight weeks, throwing anavar in @ 50mg ed for the last 7 weeks, 4 pins in, start the anavar tomorrow, im pumped!

I agree with every one Tren Test hard to beat.. Currently running both and added some drol.. Gains.. unlimited. Bye far the best one yet.. Always keep a doctor on standbye LOL. 6ft.1 270. 8%bf

Dude those are your stats??? Holy shit!!! Yeah pics please....

Back