Test use indefinitely

Jackedup

Lets say someone decided that they were going to use Test indefinitely, what side effects other then HTPA suppression and the regular short term sides would one expect?.............J

Your cholesterol levels would probably go to hell, and probably a greater chance of enlarged prostate.

Those are the only ones I can think of.

Maybe someone who's done the same, or who's constantly on 1g/wk of Test will answer what their experiences have been?

i'm starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life soon... waiting for my first shipment. very excited... does this mean no more need for post cycle rehabilitation except for gyno maybe?

im interested also. ive been on test now for about 8 months. i ramp up to 1g or so and add 1 anabolic for 6-10 weeks depending on anabolic then run just the test for 4 weeks or so at a low dose like 300-400 mgs then back at it again. i also use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4 weeks for 10 days and clomid 50-100mgs ed during the 4 weeks im on low test. so far absolutley no sides besides body hair growth, im a damn amazon gorilla now:). on a positive note ive gone from 180lbs to 240lbs in the last 8 months at 5'9.

fuzzy-1 said:
on a positive note ive gone from 180lbs to 240lbs in the last 8 months at 5'9.

fuk, that's a lot of weight for only 8 months!!! how are you handling it soo far? i'd like to see a before and after of that weight increase. at 5'9", you must look like a small fucking house walking around :)

fuzzy-1 said:
im interested also. ive been on test now for about 8 months. i ramp up to 1g or so and add 1 anabolic for 6-10 weeks depending on anabolic then run just the test for 4 weeks or so at a low dose like 300-400 mgs then back at it again. i also use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4 weeks for 10 days and clomid 50-100mgs ed during the 4 weeks im on low test. so far absolutley no sides besides body hair growth, im a damn amazon gorilla now:). on a positive note ive gone from 180lbs to 240lbs in the last 8 months at 5'9.

Dude, go get your lipid values done (and maybe also your PSA) and let us know how they are!

i would imagine that proviron use along with switching between arimidex and nolva every couple weeks would keep you healthy.

DTOX said:
Dude, go get your lipid values done (and maybe also your PSA) and let us know how they are!

i have bloodwork done every 2 months and besides an elevated blood pressure all checks out fine thats why i keep going.

GearTripper said:
fuk, that's a lot of weight for only 8 months!!! how are you handling it soo far? i'd like to see a before and after of that weight increase. at 5'9", you must look like a small fucking house walking around :)

yes it is alot of weight, im handling it good bro. i lifted naturally for 4 years to get to 180-185 or so then soon as i hit the gear i exploded literally. actually now that i think about it, its been about 10 months or so, i started last nov. im also not using adex or anything for bloat as i like the extra water weight and am not gyno prone at all, so probably 10-15lbs of that weight is pure h2o and bf% is around 13-14% id say. peace

Gimp said:
Fuzzy...I would like to know if your gains slow down at all when you bring the test dose down? I was thinking of using 200mg/week of enanthate for 12 weeks to maintain gains until my next cycle.

my gains when im on low dose actually stop pretty much, i use adex also for the time im on low dose so i drop lots of water though. when i ramp back up gains keep coming, although i keep upping my cal intake. this is kinda what i did or am doing:

when i started it was something like this
1-10 test 700mg
1-4 dbol 30mgs ed
11-15 test 300mgs
11-15 adex .5 ed
11-13 clomid 100ed 1 week then 50mg another week
hcg added in here also
16-24 test 800mg
16-22 deca 400 mg
23-27 adex .5 ed
23-25 clomid 100ed 1 week then 50mg another week
hcg added in here also
26-36 test 1000mg
26-36 deca 600mg
currently cruising on 300mg test, anti e's and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). might take total time off right away but not sure yet, going in for nother bloodwork in like 3 weeks and ill decide from there, i feel totally fine though.

BTW i dont advocate the way im doing this and for most it is not practical or safe but i am monitered every few months and i have a real god feel of my body.

GearTripper said:
i'm starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life soon... waiting for my first shipment. very excited... does this mean no more need for post cycle rehabilitation except for gyno maybe?
no more post cycle therapy (pct) after your cycle just go back to your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose:)

IMO if you are going to do this, stick to an HRT dose of 100 mg per week unless you are a competitive BBer. It isn't worth the potential health risks. ALso, make sure your doctor monitors your health. I hope to be on HRT shortly because my T levels are low.

fuzzy-1 said:
i have bloodwork done every 2 months and besides an elevated blood pressure all checks out fine thats why i keep going.

That rocks dude!

Are you on any bp meds? I would think something mild like a diuretic would fix you up. Don't stay without anything because elevated bp *will* cause left ventrical hypertrophy.

Do you eat really clean and do aerobics too? I'm just surprised you say your cholesterol levels are fine.

I dont plan in staying on test for life, but during the brief periods when off I will be running Anavar (var), always wanted to do that but could never get decent Anavar (var). Now that peru tech and Quest both make Anavar (var), I need never come off again

I have been on for about 5 months now, and if I have my way I will never go below 500mg test WK again.

I have been on for about 6 months now. I just switch up the dosages and AS that I run. I run a low dose of 200mg of cyp a week as a base for maintenence along with whatever AS I am running as my cycle. Right now I am using winstrol and EQ.

DTOX said:
That rocks dude!

Are you on any bp meds? I would think something mild like a diuretic would fix you up. Don't stay without anything because elevated bp *will* cause left ventrical hypertrophy.

Do you eat really clean and do aerobics too? I'm just surprised you say your cholesterol levels are fine.

no bp meds bro. i eat fairly clean for bulking i guess: staples are steak,potatoes,protein powder, olive oil, chicken, and oh ya MCdonalds:) occasionally.

Back