Test Versus HGH ???

Tryn2

In a recent bullshit session, a friend said he hates Test b/c nothing stays with him. Its all HGH from here on out...He wishes he started with it, he ran test before that off an for about 2 years. He was not huge...Now he is, 250 getting down for a show now.....Is there any truth to this ?? Can we just roll with HGH, that really works... ?? Though I am not familiar with hgh...I know about other stuff....

GH on it's own? yeah, if you're runnin 30 iu's EVERYDAY.

I ran 20iu's ED last year for about 8 mths. Was impressive,but was running a shitload of other stuff along with it.

Itll cost you a fortune to run anywhere near 30iu's a day. OMG.....Growth by itself is not gonna give you huge gains although they will be permanent new muscle cells ( if taken for over 6 months minimum) if you run it with some test or as part of your post cycle therapy (pct) youll keep more gains, thats what im doing now and ive lost maybe 2-3 lbs from ym cycle over a month out now.(and im more cut up)

NOT WORTH IT IMO unless you r rich!

yeah but if you developed a tumor you'd be dead a lot quicker. Plus the only thing that doesn't grow organwise are the eyes and the brain. You are going to have a huge heart, kidneys, liver, skull, feet, hands,

If you are okay with being Herman Munster I guess you could go for it

How tall is he? If he's losing everything when he comes off he is either at his genetic potential or his diet and training off cycle are shitty. If he's training like hes on gear when he's off, then that wouild be the culprit.

Sure he will keep more weight on hgh. I mean your heart, kindeys and shit dont just shrink back to narmal size.

Back