Test400 going on 41/2 months

anarchy81

So I've been using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) now for a few years. Its always been T400. Most cycles have always been 10 weeks. Did alot of those. Ive done a few 20 week cycles. A few of the cycles I added Tren for 8-12 weeks. Now i've been going at this cycle for 41/2 months now. I decided to just keep it going. I really don't have any desire to stop anytime soon. I've made some great gains. Been watching the health really closely. No sides at all. Been taking T400 at 800mg/wk. I kind of feel like i've peaked and haven't made any gains lately. Diet is good. Clean and taking in alot of calories. Im thinking of adding Tren again. Just wondering if thats ok or if I should come off cycle for awhile. Would kind of like to cut some body fat down before I come off, and thats why I want to throw in Tren. I'm 5'8 220 with 14% bf. Can someone help with the pro's and con's of a long cycle like this. Talking more about gains and progress.

What brand of T400? After 4 months Id take a break. Do your post cycle therapy (pct) and at LEAST take of 3 months....preferably 4 months. Youve peaked...after 4 months most anything wi=ont make the difference athat takin off 4 month will.
Next cycle Id suggest 600 mgs Test Enanthate and Cyp swithing over to other eod compounds like Winstrol, Anavar, or Tren with Prop or a low dose of Sostenon.
Works for me....everyones different.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Hey Anarchy

I just started my T400 cycle and is also going to add Tren Ace later in my cycle.

Did you made an extremely amount of gains on the test?? This is my first time with t400 and kinda scared because of its high test count.

P.S my arse hurst after the injection but like the words of an old wise man in china "no pain, no gain"

Last edited:
Take in more calories. Up the calories on a weekley basis. Do different movements and weight / rep combos.

Train-like-an-Animal said:
Hey Anarchy

I just started my T400 cycle and is also going to add Tren Ace later in my cycle.

Did you made an extremely amount of gains on the test?? This is my first time with t400 and kinda scared because of its high test count.

P.S my arse hurst after the injection but like the words of an old wise man in china "no pain, no gain"
Not to hijack the thread but what is the brand of T-400 are you taking?

Back