Testing in the military question

dirkdiggler9969

My buddy has put on some undesirable weight recently and was thinking about doing a cutter cycle of Winstrol (winny) or Eq and was wondering if anybody knew anything about testing in the Navy? Anyone here in the Navy or have friends in the armed forces who have been tested?

usually if there is a suspicion an staff nco E-6 or above will take you to a local hospital and have the specific test done. but on normal drug tests they dont look for it.

I'm in the Navy and it's cool...i heard it cost $5000 per test for shit other than pot/opiates. the military won't test unless they suspect, and even then its got to be a problem or a jealous officer complaining, lol

i know somebody that is in the Navy and he told me that when you come back from home visits if they let you go on one they will test you...

I retired from the Navy with 20 years. When I retired in 1998 the only way they would test for ROIDS was on a probable cause test. When they made them illegal to use in 1986 because too many people in San Diego where bring back so much stuff from TJ and messing themselves up they changed the policy on AAS. I was just about to start trying stuff back then but didn't want to risk getting kicked out for roids. I don't know anyone that ever was tested but we all knew it could happen. I was in charge of 73 people the last 4 years on active duty and saw many people get kicked out for THC, Coke, and Meth but not AAS.

After 21+ years in the Military......

FACT: They DO NOT test for Steroids on random urinalysis.

FACT: They will test if they have probable cause. In the UCMJ system it is one of, if not the hardest case for the military to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, but that will all change with the ProHormone Ban.

Reasons to test you:
- If they catch you with them
- If someone (could be your best friend or worst enemy) tells NIS/CID or word gets to a legal entity that you "are using" whether true or not. NIS/CID MUST INVESTIGATE ALL reports.
- Someone sees you with them
- You have an "excessive" weight gain in a short period
- And anything else "they" deem appropriate.
- IF they ask to test you for steroids, at that point (your unit urinalysis coordinator) it is still a "voluntary" thing, you can refuse.......but they will then get some type of "mandatory" order if they pursue it, which they will. But it may buy you time to get things out of your system or mask them with something. Also, only an Officer with NJP/Art 15 authority(usually a Commanding Officer) can request/make you provide a sample for steroids.

Don't give them any reason to test you, DO NOT "Flaunt" your new muscular self, and DO NOT talk to people in the gym about your "supplements", NO ONE.

Back