testosterone C want to switch from 200mg to 400mg per week

Thanks buddy. Appreciate the positive response. No plan for kids lol lol. Curious with just 100mg of Deca with the 200mg testosterone (might go up to 400mg of testosterone per week) would I expect any strength increase ? Not sure if 10g of Deca with either 200 or even 400mg I’d testosterone E would even help with that. Doc doesn’t want me on more than the 100mg Of Deca with the testosterone but is considering upping the test from 200 to 400mg weekly. Any ideas ? Thanks again

Hi TankManBob - I had replied last night from my iPhone but maybe have inadvertently not sent the reply as I don't see it here in the forum- First off, thanks for your imput- Don't plan on anymore kids- lol Curious if I am only on the 100mg of Deca along with the 200mg of Test E- would I see any strength gains in the gym with only 100mg of Deca ? If not I am kinda curious if the doc might increase the Deca or even increase the Test E- curious what your thoughts are- As of now, it is 200mg of Test E (injected in 100mg shots twice a week) and starting the 100mg of Deca About two months ago my doc did "allow" me to bump up to 400mg of Test E (injected in 200mg shots twice daily) but I wasn't injecting the Deca then- so he might say it's ok to go back to 400mg Test E weekly- will have to ask. Guess my main confusion is- the 100mg of Deca is it even worth the expense- if I don't get any strength gains- thanks brother

200 test per week, plus 2x250 IU HCG puts me at around 1,270 TT - which is just above the high end of normal. Adding 100 mg/wk deca would surely have some effect on top of that, but don't expect miracles. That kind of dose is really for joint pain.

What kind of doc would let you tinker with 400 test and 100 deca? That's a full blown cycle.

He is essentially a "TRT" doc but is also an avid bodybuilder- so kinda bends the rules to a point so long as I come in for blood work regularly, cardio test, etc., he is more about having me on 200mg Test E per week plus introducing the DECA at 100mg per week however- said I should grow with that- but when I kinda pressed it he did say we could give 400 Test E per week a try but he'd be hesitant to then add the 100mg DECA....

I always thought real cycles were in the 500-1,000mg range

Wow. Does your doc work out at your gym? Does he schedule appointments with you in the dark alley out back? This doc sounds like a dealer. If he's legit.....then that's a great find. Congrats bro.

And to answer the question, the one you keep asking in different ways about different compounds, ABSOLUTELY!! If your diet is solid, your workouts are consistently high volume and most importantly....frequent, then adding compounds and/or increasing dosages is most definitely going to improve your results.
The question you should be asking is not will more get ya more......the better question is How much is too much? And am I willing to pay the price to find out?
Whatever you do....stay on top of your blood work and watch hematocrit #s really closely. Stay safe bro. Good luck

He is essentially a "TRT" doc but is also an avid bodybuilder- so kinda bends the rules to a point so long as I come in for blood work regularly, cardio test, etc., he is more about having me on 200mg Test E per week plus introducing the DECA at 100mg per week however- said I should grow with that- but when I kinda pressed it he did say we could give 400 Test E per week a try but he'd be hesitant to then add the 100mg DECA....

I always thought real cycles were in the 500-1,000mg range

so your doing a cycle now and not trt at 400mg of test per week.

I decided to go back to the 200 Test E weekly (pinned 100mg every 3.5 day... and add Deca to the weekly injections- curious if you think 100mg or 200mg per week of Deca added to the 200mg Test E would help in the gym.... thanks guys

Any compounds you add will "help in the gym". The absolute key here is the diet. If you're volume and intensity are both high then your diet will do the VAST majority of the work. There is no magic injection. Everything we do just helps our diet do the work.
800mg of test will help......but not much if ya don't eat for it. I know guys taking 1000mg per week that look natural.

Don't mean to sound like a lecture........it's just that all this talk of increasing doses or adding compounds makes me think of my own journey.

Let us know what ends up working for you. The reality is that we are all different and deca may work for you and do nothing for someone else. Some swear by tren and others just find it a weak muscle builder with massive mood swings. Find what works for you and share so that others can learn.

Best of luck bro.....please report back

Thanks LateStart Thinking you might have made a typo or I did earlier in the thread- but for me it's 200mg per week of Test - (not 800mg) so this week and next I am doing somewhat of a cleanse - daily injections of HCG and daily Chromb. supposedly to restart my system or something - then I'll start the Test E 200mg per week (injected 100mg every 3.5 days) and injecting 200mg of Deca (also 100mg every 3.5 days. I am waiting for blood work to come back that I had done a few days ago to get somewhat of a bench- however I had been on 400mg of Test E per week for the last 10 weeks- so not sure how true the count might be. Again, thanks for your advise- I know my doc is open to answering anything I ask- but at the gym these TRT docs are booked out weeks and weeks in advance with a waiting room of guys (and gals too actually) wanting to start TRT - as fortunate as I know I am to have a doc like this right there in my gym, it's also somewhat of a shock to see just how many people need/are on TRT these days in my gym. The skin care spa (face lifts, laser peels, hair removal, etc.,) opens by summer this gym will be crazy busy then!

Any compounds you add will "help in the gym". The absolute key here is the diet. If you're volume and intensity are both high then your diet will do the VAST majority of the work. There is no magic injection. Everything we do just helps our diet do the work.

I know diet is king and paramount but seeing as I pretty much doubled my strength in 4 days...I'm gonna go with "magic injections" ;)

Last edited:
Thanks LateStart Thinking you might have made a typo or I did earlier in the thread- but for me it's 200mg per week of Test - (not 800mg) so this week and next I am doing somewhat of a cleanse - daily injections of HCG and daily Chromb. supposedly to restart my system or something - then I'll start the Test E 200mg per week (injected 100mg every 3.5 days) and injecting 200mg of Deca (also 100mg every 3.5 days. I am waiting for blood work to come back that I had done a few days ago to get somewhat of a bench- however I had been on 400mg of Test E per week for the last 10 weeks- so not sure how true the count might be. Again, thanks for your advise- I know my doc is open to answering anything I ask- but at the gym these TRT docs are booked out weeks and weeks in advance with a waiting room of guys (and gals too actually) wanting to start TRT - as fortunate as I know I am to have a doc like this right there in my gym, it's also somewhat of a shock to see just how many people need/are on TRT these days in my gym. The skin care spa (face lifts, laser peels, hair removal, etc.,) opens by summer this gym will be crazy busy then!

No. My "typo" was my silly ass being dramatic. You are on the highest dose of trt and adding deca. That's awesome!! However, this diet thing is the absolute key to all except for the extremely few genetically gifted who respond well and put on tons of mass just adding juice. Your plan sounds great man. Just don't fall into the trap that I did and think that the compounds are gonna do it for ya. My first cycle my strength was ridiculous. My muscles out lifted my joints. There wasn't enough weight no matter what I put on the bar. I didn't eat enough clean food and all that superman strength was wasted. If you experience what santa666 is experiencing above....then try taking the compounds away and see what happens, it sucks. Gotta eat healthy and eat a ton to maximize the compound advantage.
Of course.....if your staying on for the b&c, then have fun and experiment. In time you will find what works. I just wish even now that I would give my diet more effort. Too many kids and long hours at work are supplying my tired ass excuses.
Good luck friend. Please keep us updated on how it goes

Thanks guys- LateStart- you are awesome man- awesome! Love your humor and directness. Promise that I'll keep the diet in check-- on a few sites I had read (didn't post question) that 200mg of Test E and 200mg of Deca per week wouldn't do much -if anything for helping in the gym- just reading other dudes post regarding the combo - read where you wouldn't see gains without using 400-500mg per week of Deca, etc.,etc., so it gets confusing- knowing what will work or not work- but as you said, diet, and spending the time in the gym- I'll see how my body reacts to this mix. My TrT doc (although he is allowing me to use the Deca along with Test E) is really hard about getting blood work done- I'm paying extra for the 200mg of Deca per week- whereas the TrT, most of it and his visits are covered by my insurance due to low testosterone- adding the Deca (he also said I might want to try something called Anavar ) is a lot more money- even though I see stuff "advertised" online for Deca- ya have no idea is it is fake or even dangerous- so paying a lot for the Deca "experiment" but I know the stuff is real- coming from a compound pharmacy `haven't thought about the Anavar yet- (think its pill form) so again thanks for all your help man-

No. My "typo" was my silly ass being dramatic. You are on the highest dose of trt and adding deca. That's awesome!! However, this diet thing is the absolute key to all except for the extremely few genetically gifted who respond well and put on tons of mass just adding juice. Your plan sounds great man. Just don't fall into the trap that I did and think that the compounds are gonna do it for ya. My first cycle my strength was ridiculous. My muscles out lifted my joints. There wasn't enough weight no matter what I put on the bar. I didn't eat enough clean food and all that superman strength was wasted. If you experience what santa666 is experiencing above....then try taking the compounds away and see what happens, it sucks. Gotta eat healthy and eat a ton to maximize the compound advantage.
Of course.....if your staying on for the b&c, then have fun and experiment. In time you will find what works. I just wish even now that I would give my diet more effort. Too many kids and long hours at work are supplying my tired ass excuses.
Good luck friend. Please keep us updated on how it goes

In the same sense as taking away the compounds and see what happens.
Try taking away your trt(and/or blast) and see what happens, of course it sucks in comparision. ;)

Just busting your balls but there's a reason everyone here does steroids and its not because eating clean and working out is enough on its own... :p
For example, the sticky with the clinical trial shows that you literally have todo nothing besides injecting test and you will magically grow for zero effort. Thats sort of the definition of magic injection, at least for me :p

Last edited:
I have posted some blood work for you guys to review. The Test from several months ago was before TrT then I was on 200mg of Test E for a few months then doc moved me up to 400mg of Fest E divided into two shots per week. As you can see that resulted in my test level going over 2,000. Keep in my I***8217;m on other support stuff so everything else in the blood was ok just curious if 2,000 is too high to be of any good. Ow that I am done with the 400mg per week. I***8217;m on a break but about to start 200mg Test E per week plus 200mg of Deca per week. Both divided into two shots per week. Any comments guys .. thanks. View attachment 567293View attachment 567293

In the same sense as taking away the compounds and see what happens.
Try taking away your trt(and/or blast) and see what happens, of course it sucks in comparision. ;)

Just busting your balls but there's a reason everyone here does steroids and its not because eating clean and working out is enough on its own... :p
For example, the sticky with the clinical trial shows that you literally have todo nothing besides injecting test and you will magically grow for zero effort. Thats sort of the definition of magic injection, at least for me :p

I like and appreciate what you're saying......but I don't believe for a second that a couch potato will grow any significant muscle on test alone. Probably not at any dose. Some of us respond well and that is GREAT. Most of us have an average response and that response is less than one clean pound per week on cycle. My "take the compound away" comment was implying that once the juice is gone you will keep zero of the new muscle built......UNLESS you build it with the clean diet I keep preaching. Maybe I'm a fool.....but my results on cycle suck ass unless I eat clean and eat a lot. I have experimented heavily and am still learning. I have seen low dose cycles produce great results but only, and I mean only, with a rock fucking solid diet and workout plan. Otherwise the low dose stuff just gives acne and sex drive. 500 and up is where it's at if you are lazy with diet and work.....and still want a little bit of gains.

I'm rambling here. Bottom line.....The compounds give unbelievable strength. The strength lasts as long as the cycle. While you are strong you need to eat like a horse and build, so that you can keep most of the muscle and strength once the cycle ends. I've wasted to many months just fucking this up. I warn as often as I can so that maybe others will not screw up like I have. If you're gonna inject product I to your body and manage all the risks that come along with it then please eat clean and eat a lot. You will be glad you did when you're watching everyone else shrink to nothing after their cycle.
Don't take my word for it......ask around.

Best of luck. Lift hard eat harder and grow big as fuck bros.

I like and appreciate what you're saying......but I don't believe for a second that a couch potato will grow any significant muscle on test alone. Probably not at any dose. Some of us respond well and that is GREAT. Most of us have an average response and that response is less than one clean pound per week on cycle. My "take the compound away" comment was implying that once the juice is gone you will keep zero of the new muscle built......UNLESS you build it with the clean diet I keep preaching. Maybe I'm a fool.....but my results on cycle suck ass unless I eat clean and eat a lot. I have experimented heavily and am still learning. I have seen low dose cycles produce great results but only, and I mean only, with a rock fucking solid diet and workout plan. Otherwise the low dose stuff just gives acne and sex drive. 500 and up is where it's at if you are lazy with diet and work.....and still want a little bit of gains.

I'm rambling here. Bottom line.....The compounds give unbelievable strength. The strength lasts as long as the cycle. While you are strong you need to eat like a horse and build, so that you can keep most of the muscle and strength once the cycle ends. I've wasted to many months just fucking this up. I warn as often as I can so that maybe others will not screw up like I have. If you're gonna inject product I to your body and manage all the risks that come along with it then please eat clean and eat a lot. You will be glad you did when you're watching everyone else shrink to nothing after their cycle.
Don't take my word for it......ask around.

Best of luck. Lift hard eat harder and grow big as fuck bros.

Please dont missunderstand me, diet matters and if you had to choose one aspect, diet would always get you there so to speak.
With that said...there's a lot of undervalue of the effect gear has on these forums, almost to the point where it becomes funny/parody like.

I keep hearing you'll build this and this with such and such diet...
But muscle is muscle ? Either you build it or you dont ?
Can you gain water or even fat on cycle, sure, but thats not muscle ?

Anyhow, my point was not to try and discredit the role diet plays...just that I think its bit funny how most "discredit" the gear itself but everyone here is taking it, often many compounds and high doses.
I guess it would be fair to say you cant really have one without the other.

Last edited:
View attachment 567294View attachment 567295
Hope I attached correctly- this is from recent blood work- as well as a blood result from July lat year just before I started the TrT therapy- with 200mg of Test E per week- A few months later my doc increased it to 400mg of Test E (two injections 3.5 days apart per week) which as you can see bumped up my Test "score" to just over 2,000.... is having a Test score of 2,000+ ok ? My other blood work checked out great- no sides, etc., he has me on stuff for that as well.... so the bump up to 400mg of Test E per week got me to 2,000 in the blood work- now I am dropping back down to 200mg of Test per week but adding 200mg of Deca per week- just curious what you guys think.... I am not sure if having a Test reading of 2,000 is super dangerous (blood work did check out ok) of it it even helps- vs say a 900-,1000 Test score- when I try to search this stuff online- well you know how that goes- as I said, the new program will be 200mg of Test E per week with 200mg of Deca added per week.... thanks guys

Was 2000 your reading or is 2000 the top of range? If 2000 is the top of range than you were likely much higher than that if you came back 2000+
Now......is this "safe". Well.......probably not but that's kinda what we do around here. Lol. I wouldn't want to keep my levels that high indefinitely but what you're doing is called a "cycle". Call it trt if you will but your doc has prescribed a cycle. Staying on a cycle permanently doesn't make it an appropriate trt protocol, but to each their own.
The better question and perhaps the question you are really asking is........what would the guys on here do if in youyour shoes? Well me personally? If my hct and estrogen stayed in line then I'd keep my levels as high as my doc would allow. I'd increase until my numbers got bad then dial it back down. AND THEN.....i would B & C until goals achieved then find a safer/lower level. What's your goal here? The best answer to your question is to take your levels high enough to make you feel better and stay at that level.....as long as your labs look good. Not sure I've answered your question at all bro. :)
It's early and I'm rambling. I'll revisit later

Back