testosterone cyp-Deca-Eq dosage

ira580

200 lb
49 yr old
3rd cycle
im runnin 750 mg test cyp
750 mg deca
750 eq
I hear lower test dose and leave the other 2 the same might work better?any opinions
looking for bulk

2.25g/wk on a 3rd cycle? I'm of the opinion that you can get good results at half that. Once you've saturated your system with hormones it comes down to the diet. Food is much more important than mega doses of hormones.

You don't see it as much on this site as some of the others, but there are lots of folks doing massive doses that probably don't need it.

But hey, I'd rather drive an 800hp car than 400hp, even though I don't need it can hardly ever use it.

Why not??? Except for the added cost, risk to your health, precedent for all future cycles, and probably loss of focus on the food & workout portion that is far more important.

santa ridiculous guy band comment you have no clue about my diet and what I eat daily dumb comment son keep ur dumb comments to yourself son

I dont need to have a clue about your diet when you consistently ignore every advice and comments about diet in every thread and instead insists on increasing doses and adding compounds.
Which is making it pretty obvious that you are in fact lacking in the diet department because bro, those are huge doses even for people who compete on serious levels...

Hey bro , please don't come on this forum and start demeaning behavior. You don't like someone's Questions and advise, no need for your
rudeness. All of us on here are here go help.

Now you don't like what I'm telling you then keep the attitude kiddo. Or should l call you sonny, at your young age of 49. Hell i could call you Sonny cause I only have 18 years on you I'm gonna tell you, you won't last on here. AND I don't have any power to make changes but I have enough experience to know people with bullshit attitudes on here don't last or get respect

I tell you this politely.

So t you wanna tell us of your diet or just give us the incomplete protocol you are doing then you get us guessing.

OMM

Oh, PS: you've been told right , too many MG's. NOT NEEDED
It seems your depending on AAS to break thru. It's diet and training. That's your hold.

Last edited:
If i was doing this cycle i would add way more food instead of adding more test. just saying. Please keep us posted Ira.

I was askin about lowering my test if anyone read this correctly and since all you do is talk about diet I would love to know what you guys eat daily give or take?i would love to knownot exact macros I can calculate that myself but the actual amounts and foods you eat daily it would be helpfull

I was askin about lowering my test if anyone read this correctly and since all you do is talk about diet I would love to know what you guys eat daily give or take?i would love to knownot exact macros I can calculate that myself but the actual amounts and foods you eat daily it would be helpfull

Why dont you do that for us instead?
Would be much more valuable for everyone and we could finally settle the diet question once and for all :)
List your schedule, macros, totals, foods, everything etc.

Good post and advice Santa, .. ! :wavey:

OP lower your test.. To 500 mgs max maybe even 400 mgs
With your DECA up there in dose you are gonna have a hard time with water, and sexual problems. Watch for water holding by aromatization .

OMM

Last edited:
Back