Testosterone E 300mg Pain!!!

Yeah most of the UGL's if not ALL UGL's raw powder comes from the same place at the very start... It's never the hormone being cut down, it's labs, or kitchen labs lol, that just underdose the product.

Off topic but it pisses me off that they do this though considering the raw powders are very cheap and you're going to be making a hell of a lot more money doing a tiny overdose and building a good name rather than save a few bucks and really pissing a lot of people off. Steroids are not fucking drugs, the people using them when fake or under dosed it's just a headache.

Yeah most of the UGL's if not ALL UGL's raw powder comes from the same place at the very start... It's never the hormone being cut down, it's labs, or kitchen labs lol, that just underdose the product.

Off topic but it pisses me off that they do this though considering the raw powders are very cheap and you're going to be making a hell of a lot more money doing a tiny overdose and building a good name rather than save a few bucks and really pissing a lot of people off. Steroids are not fucking drugs, the people using them when fake or under dosed it's just a headache.

I second that, its literally pennies on the dollar. Thats why its a mistake to ever underestimate a persons greed.

I second that, its literally pennies on the dollar. Thats why its a mistake to ever underestimate a persons greed.

So I had to pin today I went left delt again, so far it feels ok but it's usually two or one day in a feel the effects, my right from wed. Is still pretty sore but everything keeps going down and back to normal, this was my second week. I'm getting test cyp 250 for next pin and switching gear like some people requested, I'm going to see how it goes most people keep telling me it will be a lot less harsh for a firsty like myself.

I'll fill you guys in on how it goes.

When test E powder gets old it degrades, becomes acidic, and causes pain. Even if they powder was 99.9999% to begin with it will degrade over time, as power, in oil, anywhere expect in a dry vacuum in a deep freeze. It only takes 1 year for nice test E to become not so nice, another year and it is absolute ruined and causes massive pain. Its heptonic acid, the enanthate cleaves from the test. I learned the hard way, brutal pain. I stuck with it like an idiot and my piss smelled like that sweet enathate smell and my armpits of my shirt were stains yellow PERMANENT. Smell you oil, if it smells sweet its degraded IMO.

The virgin muscles will get more tolerant, but it will always cause pain imo. IMHO this is the fault of your vendor.

New test cyp 250 has been a great success, it's just a dull sore ness after a pin, no swelling no redness, so much better! Thanks you everyone

Back