Testosterone Enanthate, Aburaihan, Iran

I think it all boils down to whether u trust ur source or not. There are many GOOD fakes, that are extremely difficult to recognize, this is why we hardly ever hear about them, but usually hear about those fakes that are easy to tell. So really, find a trustable source, and u will not have headaches every time trying to identify your gear.

XXXX! I guess mine are fake-no white line!

mine just have a white dot that marks where the nick (where to break top off) is on the amp.
Batch is 070, MFG 8.2005 EXP 8.2010

I will be pissed with my source if these turn out to be fakes. I don't mind buying homegrown stuff if I know it. But I hate being lied to about a product being original!

Last edited:
dan140 said:
mine just have a white dot that marks where the nick (where to break top off) is on the amp.

I will be pissed with my source if these turn out to be fakes. I don't mind buying homegrown stuff if I know it. But I hate being lied to about a product being original!
i have same those ones....they're real.

Don't sweat it, Ive heard they make them this way nowadays.

EnantHate is an american spelling. In Europe, many manufacturers use enantate spelling or so ive heard. According to the convention both versions are correct.
Probably true. But all enanthate I've come across had an H, even the Greec norma enanthate and the German schering enanthate.

I just got a bunch of these puppies. Some of them have the whitle lines, and some of them have the white dots instead.

It seems that they switched from white lines to dots between batches 055 and 058. Also, the symbol slighty changes as well. It had a black octagon (or whatever that is), and now it is just an outline. I was tripping out. There are too many fakes out there, and not enough recent pictures.

you are correct about them switching from the solid white line to the white dot my 55 have the white line and 57 and 58 have the dot and the the dot printing of manufactoring date
and below it the exp date

I believe lots #54 and #60 are low dosed. I would be leary of the Iranian right now as they are having probs with their drs and trying to work out problems with dosaging.

I just got some of these 'new' style Iranian Enanthates, the ones with the dot and score line. There's no white band around them now. I'm very relieved people on here are telling me they are real. Mine have 'Batch No: 071' and MFG. 8.2005 and EXP. 8.2010 on them. I will only be taking these, at only one per week too, so I should know pretty certainly if they are good or not. I will post results in a 2 or 3 weeks.

Thanks for the informative posts guys. If everyone keeps posting and pasing the word around we can all make sure we are getting the real stuff.

batch 070 can have white score line or no line. Also hexagon can be blackened or clear in maker symbol.

i have iranian amps with the dot...batch 75 mfg 2 2006 exp 2 2011...think they r ok, did 1 a week for 8 weeks, gained about 15lbs......i bumped up to two a week so i hope their real! first timer can some one verify the mfg and exp dates on this batch

I have some Aburaihan test-e on order so hoping it will be legit. I think the test for whether the batch is real (other than checking with Aburaihan to confirm the lot and batch number) is the white band around the bottleneck; fakes don't tend to have those although I have read that they don't use the white band any more anyway (so who knows). Other way of telling seems to be whether the exp date is written at the bottom in bigger font (real) or just in normal type on the bottle in the same font (fake).

Amps

Hey bro,

noticed 2 of your amps have (only i.m.) with a circle around it, then the one of the right has (only i.m.) with no circle, why is that?

I'm so sick of this shit - How the hell is anyone ever suposed to know what the real thing looks like....?

Everytime I get something I'm told it's fake - If this shit is fake then some heads are going to roll .... Today !!!

Just took a good look at my stalk - Check out the amp on the left with the sand script .

Well .... it's not just good quality, it's great quality, in fact it works in very wonderful way. it's Real, Take it.

Back