testosterone enthanate

F

flipizflip

i take 1 ml of delatestryl weekly . what would be the correct suggested dosage to take to build more strength and lean muscle mass. i am 6'2 260.i have a wide frame ,but i am not as lean as i think i should b. if i was to weigh 220 , i would be skinny.i am obviously new to the body building world.what would be too much or too little to take.

howd mu guess? but i do get my blood tested every 6 months , so i lower my dosage when i have to......but after the blood test i take 2-3 mls weekly, until its time to get tested ,then about 2 months before hand i start cutting down to 1 ml every other week

flipizflip said:
i am obviously new to the body building world.what would be too much or too little to take.

Just continue on your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage until you have at least 2 yrs serious training under your belt. You should also look at mastering your diet in that time frame as well.

Hes right

I just posted on another thread where a guy was your height and about a hundred pounds less.

I agree with Stone Cold. This is an issue of diet and training.
Increasing your HRT is not gonna help you reach your goals.
Get a serious diet and training regimend down first. Spend your money on a good personal trainer.
If you get serious,.... I mean R E A L serious! Then you can do it in less than two years and come back and tell Stone Cold " Look at me now!"
Thats the attitude you are gonna have to have to get the job done! :redhot:

Back