Testosterone propionate and Turinabol(Anavar?)

he's 23 and has no idea what he's doing, thats why the cycle looks like shit and he's asking noob questions.
he should know what hes doing at that age. most people are a year out of college at 23 and pretty darn smart. if he went to college is another kettle of fish.

he should know what hes doing at that age. most people are a year out of college at 23 and pretty darn smart. if he went to college is another kettle of fish.

My cycle is going well im trying to do the best out of eat diet is going pretty well im adjusting when i see that i dont gain enough.
Im working out steady i dont "skip even if i have a lot of pip.
I take my AI and i have my pct ready.
Im almost on 9th week but i will end the cycle in week 14.
Considering that I was on 4 weeks vacation and still did my workouts and had a good diet even while travelling im pretty proud of my self.
Im not studying at the moment, I had good grades in high school i got in Stockholm University(One of the best in the world) but skipped it because I am not interested of having a job that i will sit 8 hours a day.
So instead I started working with what i like: as a plumper and earn a really good salary.
Maybe im not the smartest but not many have their own steady life from when they are 18 now days.
Sorry to really have to disagree with you about the concept that studying breeds a smarter person(It does give the needed knowledge for ex. Computer science but then again will he be smarter than me because he knows how to program in c++?). Most of the people that study something dont even like what they are doing afterwards for me the most important is to really find what you like to do, because if you like your work not only will you enjoy working but you will also be one of the best workers. In overall for me most of my school time was a waist of time after learning the basics math etc(and in the end having good grades and stuff may have not had a meaning they didnt even look up my grades when i got my work).

Last edited:
Great for you, so why do you even need to run a cycle if you're that much of a beast?
Ohh, so you don't even keep a log lol? I'll refer to my previous statement's about not even knowing the basics.

You know you're not gonna get much traction trying to use me as an example for anything? Right?
I was 52kg because I was abusing cocaine and hookers, something I've not exactly kept a secret lol.

I don't mention how I trained, gained or looked like when I was a kid like yourself, thats to way back I doubt it matters.
how did you deal with abusing hookers?

Almost at the end of the cycle i read more about hcg and feel too young to use. I got what i wanted from the cycle maybe im not that lean but i have changed for sure. I would rather run test C or E it gets tiring injecting eod especially when you get pimps on the ass. But yeah haven't felt any sides i only feel a lot better im happy all the time, full of energy and i believe that i will benchpress 100kg 5x5 at the end of the cycle. I now also squad 130kg 8/10/12/12/12 twice a week. Deadlifts is the only exercise i havent felt any big increase.

how did you deal with abusing hookers?

a buddy of mine who went to mexico for vacation was abused by a hooker. got drunk at a bar took her back to his hotel, she dropped a micky in his beer and next thing he knew was he woke up in his bed with all his suitcases, money, cash etc gone. her name was Maria something

Ill take my chances i will get bloodworks 2 weeks after i finish my pct if i havent recovered i will then use hcg.

Rage was controllable until 4 days ago, now i fell very angry all the time. Small things just make me snap. Anyone experience same symptoms?

Haha sure coming from the guy that made the best cocktail first cycle. And please dont reply again your just toxic and unhelpful. Also i don’t get it how the cycle looks like shit(you can’t even specify why its shit).as i said your just a narcissist that thinks he did everything right. If I knew everything i wouldn’t join this forum so yes some questions might be stupid but try to answer them or just ignore and look at your own business. Yes i understood hcg should be run preferably through-out the cycle like 250mg 2 times per week, but in my case i can’t so i will run it last 2 weeks of the cycle before the pct EOD. (Many don’t even run hcg and i remember reading a long time ago that many don’t really believe its necessary so that was why i stoped researching hcg).

you said a mouthfull there.

Question should i continue taking aromasin in the pct? Does it help me recover?

ABSOLUTELY NOT, aromasin is an artificial inhibitor and is not for PCT and WILL NOT help you recover and just mess your blood levels up. only to be used during your cycle.

Last shot was on Thursday last week so 8 days ago pct started on Wednesday this week (2 days ago). Still feel good i increased my calories for the PCT to keep more muscles. Weights are still the same. Started training my abs much more to lose more fat in the belly area. I think the Ostarine and Cardarine that i added to my pct really will help stopping the catabolism.
Goal is to keep(or maybe increase) my muscles until next cycle that is planned for April.
Next cycle is planned to be Test E to ne able to train better with less PIP and add anavar 60mg daily.(with aromasin as AI).

How long should i wait after PCT until I get full panel bloodwork done?(finally found a way to get bloodwork done a bit expensive but worth it)

Cycle ended with very good results but actually weight lose. I got from 75kg to 75kg hard after the cycle and the pct I've lost 3kg leaving me to 72-73 kg but still hard. Im very happy with my results I feel great I train hard eat clean. I will get bloods in 6-7 weeks because I will run raloxifene 6 weeks so the labs wont be accurate if i get bloodwork done while on raloxifene.
Next cycle will start in February and is planned to be
Test E 500mg
EQ 300mg
Aromasin 15mg ED or EOD depending on sides

Back