Thai D-bol...any fakes?

DUANABOL

Hey bros, just wondering if there are any fakes of the popular Thai D-bol (Anabol) going around now? Those little pink pentagon shaped 5 mg tablets are some of the best D-bol available and I am curious if anyone has received some that are fake. If so, did you have them tested or did you just do them with no results?

Any input much appreciated!:)

THere is always the crush and taste test...But apparently that is not totally fool proof!!! So long as you trust the person you get them from it should be a good buy!!!!

Actually MVMAXX and I just got a bunch and they FAILED the crush test. Matter of fact about 1/4 of them werer powder so we figured they were fake.
I decided to try some as MVMAXX's gyno problem can't handle dbol and I gained like 8 lbs. in 4 days.
They were def. legit.

They did pass the taste test though (meaning they tasted the same as regular dbol...but did dissolve much quicker than regular). I think they were just a bad batch or something.

there are always fakes, only way to tell most of the time is through results or getting them tested

DUANABOL said:
Hey bros, just wondering if there are any fakes of the popular Thai D-bol (Anabol) going around now? Those little pink pentagon shaped 5 mg tablets are some of the best D-bol available and I am curious if anyone has received some that are fake. If so, did you have them tested or did you just do them with no results?

Any input much appreciated!:)

IMO the thai's are still one of your best bet. The source is always of the upmost importance.

i think a smart business man could buy some of the cheap and readily available dbol powder and convert it into thais, russians,etc. selling what is a generic dbol for name brand price . it would cost more than a true fake but he would get repeat customers because they worked

Well, they don't look, feel, or taste FAKE, but I'm in my 3rd week @ 35mg a day, and NO RESULTS! :mad: You be the judge. Here's a couple of pics...

Looks must be deceiving, because those look legit!

macgyver, are you taking those Thais alone or stacking them with something else? If you're stacking them with something else, how do you know that the D-bol is bunk? :confused:

the thais that i just recieved have an emblem of a dragon on the back...but have had them without that also

Yeah, I think they're legit, just underdosed. Sucks though, cause (not knowing) I got just enough for my cycle at the dose I planned. Oh, well. Next time, I'll either get more or a different brand. Mac.
:cool:

macgyver: I have anabol pink thais tabs that look exactly like yours and I am worried that they are possibly underdosed as well. Is it possible to have a legit source but the source just doesn't know that he is selling underdosed shit to me. I am on my 4th day of 50mg and so far I don't have the bloat, so if I don't have any bloat by the 4th day does that mean they are underdosed? :(

bro are you saying that if they taste bitter then they are legit? I am more concerned with how to tell if they are underdosed.

Samurai said:
macgyver: I have anabol pink thais tabs that look exactly like yours and I am worried that they are possibly underdosed as well. Is it possible to have a legit source but the source just doesn't know that he is selling underdosed shit to me. I am on my 4th day of 50mg and so far I don't have the bloat, so if I don't have any bloat by the 4th day does that mean they are underdosed? :(

4 days is too early to tell....Give it some more time :)

Also that old batch of those ones (the chalky more brittle ones) seem to have been all distributed out now (atleast from what I have seen)...

Though I know who you are talking about, and if he thought they were fake NO WAY would he have sent them out...

Samurai said:
bro are you saying that if they taste bitter then they are legit? I am more concerned with how to tell if they are under-dosed.
I had taken enough brands of d-bol's back from "85" and raw powders I can usually taste the distinct taste of d-bol and be able to tell if its close dosed or contains what it claims.

I think if no taste at all "no d-bol" its got a distinct bitter taste.

D-bol is the only oral I can determine by doing this but I have taken d-bols first cycle almost 20 yrs ago and can tell real from fakes.

Back