Thank god for proper PCT

StevenTae

Hey guys. Been a while since I touched base as have just been swamped lately.

Been off cycle about 5 weeks or so. And went with a Clomid/HCG PCT.

I am really happy with results as since off cycle only lost about 5-6 pounds. I gained 40 on cycle and only lost 5-6. Damn I am happy. And not to mention the boys are back to normal and levels backed bounce nicely......

Yes Strength is down a bit, but I just turned up intensity in the gym and continued to eat like a rock star and I am very pleased with the results of the PCT.

Just wanted to thank guys like Dawg, Det-Oak, Cobra etc for constantly talking about PCT as I am not sure I would have taken it as seriously as I did. But damn I am happy I did.

Now just getting ready for my next cycle of - Sustanon (sust) and Decca with a front load of A-Bombs to bulk up a bit during the winter...

Thanks again ology....

congrats bro .the time from the end of the cycle until pct ends is just as imporatant as the cycle , you know that for yourself now.

congrats bro .the time from the end of the cycle until pct ends is just as imporatant as the cycle , you know that for yourself now.

Absolutely. My "advisors" on gear always dismissed the need for proper post cycle therapy (pct). I'm glad I went with your advice over my, "experts" LOL....

Hope the newbies on this site follow my path and listen to the vets on this site

40 lbs

40 lbs holy crap!! What did you run test e only or test and deca or dbol? Sounds like great gains.

40 lbs holy crap!! What did you run test e only or test and deca or dbol? Sounds like great gains.

Yeah 40 is great. The Gear was huge but most of my gains were from eating right and training like never before.

I had done test e only cycle before so this one had more compounds in it. It was actually a sust, mast cycle with an ass end of something called supers which are a combo of Anavar (var), Winstrol (winny), and milk thistle to help liver with dex and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while on. The nice part of these gains was it was a very hard 40. No moon face and looking ripped.

Not a reccomended cycle on these boards but it worked for me.

That's pretty legit, did you take any pre and post pictures?

U know dude I screwed it up. All I have is ore pics of before I lost like 80 in fat and then the afters. But then again I have some progress pics I can probably throw together. When I get to a computer I'll put a collage together. Lol

I ha lost 80 pounds through diet and exercise. Gained about 20 back naturally through gym. Then stepped up the diet and introduced the gear. My test e cycles were pre fat ass days. Hurt myself and just blew up like a fat slob. I'll get some pics of the journey. Lol

Last edited:
good to hear steven....thanks for reppin the guys that have helped...its what we are here for

its nice when the newer members ACTUALLY listen and then when the advice works they come back with a thank you . thats the only reason i use my time and energy on the boards .

its nice when the newer members ACTUALLY listen and then when the advice works they come back with a thank you . thats the only reason i use my time and energy on the boards .
What you dont like the guys that dont listen to your advice about a dbol only cycle then 5 weeks later need urgent gyno help , and advice on how to get their dick working again ..

Yes bro I totally agree....it doesnt happen that often but when it does it is appreciated

What you dont like the guys that dont listen to your advice about a dbol only cycle then 5 weeks later need urgent gyno help , and advice on how to get their dick working again ..

This is true. Great job Steven. Glad to hear your achievements. Its always good to see others grow.

Hey guys. Been a while since I touched base as have just been swamped lately.

Been off cycle about 5 weeks or so. And went with a Clomid/HCG PCT.

I am really happy with results as since off cycle only lost about 5-6 pounds. I gained 40 on cycle and only lost 5-6. Damn I am happy. And not to mention the boys are back to normal and levels backed bounce nicely......

Yes Strength is down a bit, but I just turned up intensity in the gym and continued to eat like a rock star and I am very pleased with the results of the PCT.

Just wanted to thank guys like Dawg, Det-Oak, Cobra etc for constantly talking about PCT as I am not sure I would have taken it as seriously as I did. But damn I am happy I did.

Now just getting ready for my next cycle of - Sustanon (sust) and Decca with a front load of A-Bombs to bulk up a bit during the winter...

Thanks again ology....

Has it been 5 weeks since u finished PCT or 5 weeks since last inject, just wondering?

thats an impressive gain and an even more impressive non loss after. I wish 20 yrs ago post cycle therapy (pct) was so sorted, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was about as far as it went in the main and the post cycle crash was the norm, thanks to the net and people sharing info things have improved!. well done!

Back