Thank you Mr. Universe!

Mudge

Community Veteran
I had my first p-gh shot yesterday, not sure how I feel juuuuuuust yet (1/2cc) but I did feel like I could have slept right away after the shot, where as I took it 2 hours planned before bedtime. I had shortness of breath for about 45 seconds, but a strange 'burning' feeling/warmth for about 30 minutes after the shot. I felt ready to sleep litterally at that moment, which is what I am going to try tonight, right before bed.

I had a hard time sleeping oddly enough but woke up feeling great, seriously I only slept like 3 1/2 or 4 hours :confused:

</threadwhoringsob>

I slept for 8 hours last night, I dont feel super refreshed today but I have been sleeping progressively worse recently and have had sleep issues my whole life.

My close friend (female) who is using it says she feels like a million bucks today, slept great, woke up great, and this is a girl who is on anti-depressants.

I have an idea, talking about a product you haven't used and writing it off as worthless is HORSESHIT.

If I not mistaken Mr, Universe had said recently that all P-GH orders were gonna contain a free second Month supply. It was in a thread a while back. So sorry SB but your not special.

Popichulo said:
If I not mistaken Mr, Universe had said recently that all P-GH orders were gonna contain a free second Month supply. It was in a thread a while back. So sorry SB but your not special.

He is special in that, i ride the short bus to school kind of way. :)

jcp2 said:
He is special in that, i ride the short bus to school kind of way. :)
OH :eek: well in that case. You are special and you should believe it when your mommy tells you so.

jarbulldog said:
does this stuff really work or is it bullshit

Search the threads dude, most people seem to like it, a few say no results so there could be a non-responder issue.

My friend reports an abnormally GOOD mood today, and she is on SSRIs that never did this for her. I think she is on day 4 but not sure.

My brother and I are apparently non-responders because we both went through two bottles and got nothing.

I agree with chinawall. P-Gh is HORSESHIT.

I am a non responder to almost anything "supplemental," but if it works for some and not me, that doesn't make it horseshit.

Mudge said:
I am a non responder to almost anything "supplemental," but if it works for some and not me, that doesn't make it horseshit.

You're absolutely right. I misspoke.

I guess I was just trying to convey my extreme disappointment in P-GH, and let my emotions get in the way.

I apologize.

Its sucks I know! I tried all kinds of supplements back in the day, some "scam" and some that really work for some people, and rarely does anything work for me unless I either run high dose, or just not at all.

Gear is about the only thing that really works for me at reasonable doses, of course I still dont blow up like a freak either though without lots of food which also adds plenty o' fat.

Ultimate Orange 1.5 'dose' and Hot Stuff (original) around double dose were a couple rare products that actually worked. I use Ginkgo Biloba around 3x-4x dose for the brain, also works. I believe in little else other than some vitamins.

Melatonin also helps me sleep, but it doesn't knock my ass flat out like one of my friends.

Back