Thanks for the reminder Jay ...

Eze

... Well, I missed another episode of TUF. I was at BJJ class and forgot to set the PVR again.

What did I miss?

Is it worth while to d/l the episode and watch it today or tomorrow?

OH shit.. Sorry bro!!....lol. Ya, I was at BJJ last night as well. It was ok.. Na, not a super exiting episode. Next week will be the the one to watch. They are going to have two prelim bouts in one episode.
This week basically the whole show was taken up by a pretty boring fight that went to an additional sudden death round. It had Dante Rivera from team Forrest taking on Brandon Sene from team Rampage. Basically, Dante just laid against him on the fence or on ground for three rounds. Brandon actually tried to stay active the whole time throwing elbows, knees, and strikes even from the bottom. They gave it to Dante and Rampage went balistic because he thought it was a bad decision. I thought it was shitty to but I could see how they gave to Dante because he had several take downs. Nohting more then that really..

Surprised me too...Dante walkin around as if he is superior to everyone b/c of his exp...I expected alot more than a hugging match, but he won so maybe he knew what he was doin

Surprised me too...Dante walkin around as if he is superior to everyone b/c of his exp...I expected alot more than a hugging match, but he won so maybe he knew what he was doin

Exactly.. I was sooooo disappointed. He didn't look professional to me. It looked very "lay and pray" and even like he was worried about the other fighter so he felt he had to sit in the clinch so he didn't get whooped. Bad form.... especially for a nationally televised fighting organization where your trying the acheive marqee (sp??) status and a contract. I want to see balls to the fucking wall!!!!!!! So far Mathew Riddle (who actually lost) is the only fighter who has actually impressed me. You will most likely see that kid again. He's young and has time.

Back