Thanks ORBIT!

07Lane40

Just wanted to give a shout out to Orbit Nutrition for having some awesome customer service.

My order got botched the other day and within ten minutes of receiving the package and emailing them, they got back to me and had the completed order which shipped out the next morning. No questions asked - just a simple 'We'll fix it!' +1 service for sure! even got some new goodies to try ;)

needless to say this was pretty cool to see in an age of online retailers that have a one and done attitude towards customers.

Thanks again ORBIT - you definitely have a long term customer here! :biggthump

Haha yes indeed. If there's ever a problem they get on it quick as they see it. I don't know how they stay on top of things as i know they get hammered with orders, but they do!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Orbit Nutrition for having some awesome customer service.

My order got botched the other day and within ten minutes of receiving the package and emailing them, they got back to me and had the completed order which shipped out the next morning. No questions asked - just a simple 'We'll fix it!' +1 service for sure! even got some new goodies to try ;)

needless to say this was pretty cool to see in an age of online retailers that have a one and done attitude towards customers.

Thanks again ORBIT - you definitely have a long term customer here! :biggthump
Thanks bro.

If I could have my own gym it would be filled with Orbit posters and products! I'm trying to convert some friends to switch to Orbit. So far got a few hooked.

Big Bump! Was talking to a friend at gym, that played high school football for us and bench 500 in 10th grade. His name Cable lol fitting. Anyway we started talking about supps and found out he orders from Orbit too. We're on a mission to get our gym to get off their butts and give Orbit a go. Never have to worry about an order! Never!!

Yup Orbit is a great store for not only good service but awesome prices, its always nice to see some of the daily deals that they put up.

Yeah they have been showing a lot of sales on top products and especially the ph department. I've seen no other sites with that vast of inventory on ph's. Orbit takes care of us for sure.

Yeah I may load up son some soon, hell with the FDA on their raids, better load up on everything, next they'll try to cutt out our protein.

Back