The Clear.... 10 times stronger than Tren?!??!?!!!

Side effects[
Side effects from prolonged use are likely to include infertility in both men and women, as well as other steroid side effects such as acne and hirsutism.[3] Unlike most other anabolic steroids, THG also binds with high affinity to the glucocorticoid receptor, and while this effect may cause additional weight loss, it is also likely to cause extra side effects such as immunosuppression that are not seen with most other steroids

4mgs a day gave me splitting head aches but i know others who have run it at 8mgs with no issues.

Cost wise about the same as a bottle and a half to 2 bottles of test type of thing

As far as working well, if you can handle it it will completely change your physique like tren and primo do in record times

Probably a good reason its not used.
Halotestin is I believe rated as 17x anabolic as test and 7-10x androgenic or something like that...don't quote these haha

Halotestin kicks the shit out of your liver as well. I never got great gains from it but vascularity was impressive. not big cables, but small veins across the chest and shoulders. and fcking very nasty. :)

Okay, so i was looking through the steroid profiles and reading up on some of the different compounds when i come across some thing ive never heard of. "the Clear". so i read the description and it says this shit is 10x stronger then nandrolone and Tren?? is this for real... ive read that tren is 5x stronger than test. so if both of those numbers are true then The Clear is 50x stronger than test!?!?!! anyone ever heard of this? is this a real drug? and where in Gods name can i get some?! hahaha (that last one is rhetorical for the ass that wants to call me out on asking for a source lol)

guess I'm either missing something or I better start reading. I must be living under a rock because I've never heard of this stuff. kind of embarrassed to be honest. :)

idk, I'd choose tren or var over halo. Horrible on the liver, really expensive. But gives you strength like a God.

Back