the discussion of recreational drug use is not allowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here use Marijuana daily. I have too heard that it causes an estrogen spike. I do not know much about this but I did just have gyno surgery in December and the surgeon told me I had bigger glands than what he anticipated. IDK if that has any correlation or not.

Honestly , my opinion , when it comes to body building and marijuana , i dont think its going to have any major benefits or play and major role in gains or even lack of gains ... if training and diet are on , those will be key . As far as benefits , only thing i can see it being good for is maybe for better sleep at night and possibly giving some a better appetite . As for me it makes me lazy as hell and lose all aggression . I would not want that at all with my training . I quit smoking it a long time ago . Not to mention ts not good for your lungs at all and after time depending how and how much u smoke of it , it chokes out your lungs very badly . I believe if i heard correctly cigarette vs joint a joint has much more more tar in it then nicotine . either way , smoking in general is no good for an athlete .

Some anecdotes/data about marijuana increases estrogen levels/gyno risk. The only benefit i can see is an anxiolytic effect(lowering anxiety/stress from tren, etc) and post-training pain reduction( DOMS ). It would seem counter-intuitive to do pre-training though, like busting a nut/having sex. You want that pent up aggression for hard training.

Definantly not "your guy" on this topic..lol. I gave it up with a laundry list of other drugs over the last several years. Sure I use steroids these days and some may even speculate that I've replaced on form of addiction for another. (Not sure if I'd go that far, as I'm a lifer TRT patient that does the occasional blast). Anyways,my quality of life these days is a whole HELL of a lot better! The thing I used to do to cop...whew!!! Let's just say today, I have relationships with family that I haven't had in too long. I'm healthier than I've been in forever at 41, go figure..lol. But to the guy/girl that chooses to smoke ( snort, pop, shoot, base or whatever) I say more power to ya, hope it works out better than it did for
I'm done.

Marijuana will have more negative effects on a natural lifter then someone who runs exogenous testosterone. . natural lifters need as naturally high a testosterone level as they can get, but marijuana will greatly reduce natural testosterone production and in the process increase estrogen (not good for body building).

for guys that run AAS its not an issue while on cycle, I'd just stay away from it during your PCT time. a positive is that in can help you sleep better and can increase your appetite when bulking.

I used to use MG dosed Marijuana 'mints' to help me sleep , that way I didn't have to worry about the negatives of smoking

I know that it would help my appetite. But make me lazy at the same time. I do better when I just stay away from it.

I don't like having discussions about it on this forum. For me pot has no place in BB, in the thinking that it can be used for that purpose.

I know that it would help my appetite. But make me lazy at the same time. I do better when I just stay away from it.

I don't like having discussions about it on this forum. For me pot has no place in BB, in the thinking that it can be used for that purpose.

Good point Mike!!
That said, guess I kinda went off on a bit of a tangent there....ooops!!

Honestly , my opinion , when it comes to body building and marijuana , i dont think its going to have any major benefits or play and major role in gains or even lack of gains ... if training and diet are on , those will be key . As far as benefits , only thing i can see it being good for is maybe for better sleep at night and possibly giving some a better appetite . As for me it makes me lazy as hell and lose all aggression . I would not want that at all with my training . I quit smoking it a long time ago . Not to mention ts not good for your lungs at all and after time depending how and how much u smoke of it , it chokes out your lungs very badly . I believe if i heard correctly cigarette vs joint a joint has much more more tar in it then nicotine . either way , smoking in general is no good for an athlete .

I'll normally use a vaporizer which helps reduce the stress on the lungs. One thing I have found interesting is how much the effects will vary based on the strain used. It used to be you got a bag of weed usually not knowing what it was exactly. There is now more marijuana dispensaries than Starbucks in my state. Over 50 different stains available in each store for all sorts of conditions and effects. This one for sleep, this one for energy, this one for pain etc.

That's entirely ok, everybody has their own opinion on marijuana. Although marijuana does have a place in the medical community as does AAS. Bodybuilders have been using opiates and other pain medication for years. There are all sorts of non-FDA approved supplements to boost cognitive nutrition, improve sleep, and just about anything else. I have a hard to believing that marijuana should be treated any differently than these. Especially Low THC, High CBD products.

Just a note for, my identification as a person not against marijuana all together. I was , ya know a hippy in the sixties and I grew up on pot since I was 14 and I don't think it's a bad drug. Just the parameters I spoke of for me.

I believe the people that say it helps with pain and headaches. For me it never did and it gave me headaches. just my 2 cents

Hmm if your on tren why would you wanna make paranoia any worse by smoking weed but whatever works for you pot make me lazy lethargic paranoid and loss aggression that i need to lift i don't know why you would bother if your on cycle i sleep like a baby on test anyway if you cant give it up for a few month's while your on cycle maybe you have a little bit of a problem pot is pot but addiction is still addiction dosnt matter what it is but power to you like i said each to there own not on a side note but if i smoke i don't dream anyone else had this happen or at least i cant rember them ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back