The Future of Primordial Performance

We are in process with a new supplier who we are certain can get this done. We are looking at another 4 weeks or so. Fro now we are having our New Years Sale with some really great deals. So if you are looking to stock up then get in while you can!
primordialperformance.com/store/onsale.php?onsaleid=130

We are in process with a new supplier who we are certain can get this done. We are looking at another 4 weeks or so. Fro now we are having our New Years Sale with some really great deals. So if you are looking to stock up then get in while you can!
primordialperformance.com/store/onsale.php?onsaleid=130

Ouch, 4 weeks more, I was waiting to start my January cycle but now I may have to start my test p cycle and wait for my 2nd cycle of the year for some andromass.

I know - we are all suffering. Just think how good it will finally be to get it, though! :jump:

I'm awaiting the writeups to make a final decision, andromass or the new androhard seem to be the most appealing to me at this moment, very intrigued about the safety profile of the products though.

Some very interesting stuff John, definitely excited now, but why make us wait so long, I hope this new company comes through with the raws.

Some very interesting stuff John, definitely excited now, but why make us wait so long, I hope this new company comes through with the raws.

Definitely! There is so much promise and potential in the AndroSeries that every little delay seems like a lifetime - at least lifetimes are not always long! :uzi:

I think everyone hopes this new company turns out to be the real deal. :)

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

you are a rep right???? ^^^^^

whats the deal with the supposed re-release of an old pp ph????

Well, I'm still in the dark like everyone else at this point. But from what I understand the new delivery system, Liqua-vade v2.0, and the fact that these bad boys are going to be 100% DSHEA compliant are what are going to make these products such a big deal. If they do live up to the expectations we've been hearing they are going to change the game forever.

2011 is going to be a year of innovation for all industries. Primordial will be leading the way in the supplement industry.

:wavey:

you are a rep right???? ^^^^^

whats the deal with the supposed re-release of an old pp ph????

Good Grip? No, I don't think so.

As for the "re-release of an old pp ph" - one of the AndroSeries products may share the same name as AndroHard, but it is not necessarily going to be an "old pp ph" at all. All will be revealed soon enough.

As Steve said, "2011 is going to be a year of innovation for all industries. Primordial will be leading the way in the supplement industry."

~Rosie~

Fellas fresh update for you...We have received the QC results on AndroLean and AndroHard, and we are good to go! We are looking at a pre-sale of 2/7/2011 for all three products in the AndroSeries Line.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Good Grip? No, I don't think so.

As for the "re-release of an old pp ph" - one of the AndroSeries products may share the same name as AndroHard, but it is not necessarily going to be an "old pp ph" at all. All will be revealed soon enough.

As Steve said, "2011 is going to be a year of innovation for all industries. Primordial will be leading the way in the supplement industry."

~Rosie~

Yes, he's a rep.

Also, Eric (PP owner) will be once again be on SuperHuman Radio this Monday talking about the AndroSeries, but only a small amount. The full interview will be out on 2/7 to coincide with the pre-sale.

Last edited:
Back