The Naps issue - has anyone gotten resolution?

SCG2

I placed an order at the end of May, right before this supposed shipping issue. I've received a number of standard "wait a few more weeks" responses from them, but that's it.

My understanding was that they figured out what the issue was and were supposed to start re-shipping. Has anyone who ordered in that same time frame actually received a re-shipment?

I placed an order at the end of May, right before this supposed shipping issue. I've received a number of standard "wait a few more weeks" responses from them, but that's it.

My understanding was that they figured out what the issue was and were supposed to start re-shipping. Has anyone who ordered in that same time frame actually received a re-shipment?

Well that is quite a long while to wait. Naps usually comes through at least in my experience. I am thinking they ran out of stock but was still selling.....this is just my guess on it anyway. Let me make this clear, this is only a guess. I wouldn't give up hope though. Let us know how it goes.

Yeah two orders since may,I have YET to recieve. They have replied only to give false hope>I am still waiting over *** out the door!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same boat, and there are hundreds of people along with us. They are cutting and pasting responses to irate e-mails from people they've taken money from. They also have board reps trying to stop the shitstorm by lying to bros on several forums. It's no good. Consider your money gone. I have.

Same boat here. Ordered in early July and keep getting the same "wait a couple more weeks" response. This will be my final order from them.

i think they had a problem with Geneza Pharm stuff, i tried ordering some GP stuff from 2 other sources and both never came and now they both dont carry Geneza stuff anymore. Either way they fucked up, and have lost hundreds of clients. I wouldnt order from them again

Dam

Their prices looked good to. I was about to
order one EQ and one Test Prop from them.

I don't believe z offers singles

these are the only two sources i know of at the moment. Hint Hint :nopity:

Not going too much into details on here, but the problem with Naps is the government and postal system in their country.

It's not only effecting Naps but 2 other suppliers in that country(we all know who they are) they are having the same problems right now and honestly just like the last time Naps had this problem they have no idea when it will be resolved.

And you though our government was corrupt.

Yea what was your order I've been waiting 4 months. Today's the first day I've been reading about this and now I know why they've been telling me wait 2 weeks every 2 weeks for months now.

Back