the newbee qwest!

cdog

first timer i wanna drop sope fat and gain mass but not go freak think just deca only (8-9 week)200mg per week would be ok?:confused:

I personally wouldnt use deca on my first cycle to cut there are definatley better choices and im sure someone will chime in and go more in depth.

cdog said:
first timer i wanna drop sope fat and gain mass but not go freak think just deca only (8-9 week)200mg per week would be ok?:confused:

What about 400 mg Enan?

I would not use Fina either in a first cycle. Go with a single ester Test like Enanthate or Cypionate at 300 - 400 mg/wk.

But also keep in mind your goals to lose fat and gain mass are not very realistic, you gotta make up your mind to do one or the other. It basically all comes down to diet, you could lose fat while holding onto most of our current muscle, but adding mass is another story, IMO.

even though it's your first cycle, you're 32.....so I think you'll be OK if you run the following:

1-10 Test prop 100mg/EOD
1-10 Fina 100 mg/EOD
6-10 Winstrol (winny) 50 mg/EOD

Should be pretty safe. I'm sure I'll get flammed for recommending Fina on your first run.........but I think you're old enough to pay attention to things.

BP
CHOL
Urine
Breathing
Anxiety
etc......

If you don't want to mess with FINA, you could also run........

1-10 EQ 600 mg/week
1-12 Prop 100 mg /EOD
8-12 Winstrol (winny) 50 mg/EOD

Pm me if you need help bro

Agreed.....Deca only probably isn't the greatest choice. I would go with test or at least stack test with the deca.

Why is it a lot of you guys wouldn't recommend Fina for a first cycle?

IMO fina is the best drug out there, for both beginners and vets. I would also recommend fina over dbol or eq.

Wouldn't a Deca only cycle cause a limp dik, 'deca dik'?

I thought it was VERY important to run a test. with deca.

crazymike said:
Wouldn't a Deca only cycle cause a limp dik, 'deca dik'?

I thought it was VERY important to run a test. with deca.

Yeah it will cause limp dick, deca shuts you down very hard.

Has anybody heard of 1-t 5-androst-1-ene-3-one-beta-undecanoate oleic acid ? put out by chemi sport guy says supposed to be real deal "dont know how we can sell it" bunch o poop or? want the real but dont know where to get (asked about deca cause i know of someone who might blah blah)

Keep it simple; first cycle Test/EQ great results and not hard on the body!

Test@400-500mgs. 10-12 weeks
EQ@400mgs. 10-12 weeks

Exkon said:
Why is it a lot of you guys wouldn't recommend Fina for a first cycle?

IMO fina is the best drug out there, for both beginners and vets. I would also recommend fina over dbol or eq.

I wouldn't recomend fina for a first cycle just because of sticking yourself every day. That's alot of injections for a first time.

yep, better stick with a long ester, i wouldnt suggest prop first cycle, it can be painful, especially if youve never taken an injection in your life.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Keep it simple; first cycle Test/EQ great results and not hard on the body!

Test@400-500mgs. 10-12 weeks
EQ@400mgs. 10-12 weeks

Go with this, you won't be disappointed!!! ;)

Guys, this is a first timer. Fina, prop, Winstrol (winny)? I would not recommend this to someone who has never done ANYTHING before. We have to look out for these guys. Think back on your first cycle, did you get good advice from someone? I think we need be honest with them and give them the best advice which is beneficial to them. A first timer should definitely keep it simple, their body will react well on a simple low dose cycle and it should easy on the body. I hope I don't get flamed for this, just my opinion.

Back